Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ofc, Keef that sounds like the analogy my dad used a lot except it was “full o sheet, like a Christmas goose”...Cool and breezy here today. They say a possibility of rain by Sunday. We’ll see...

Morning Zig !--RE !-- Fog doesn't seem to be lifting here !-- I like it !-- My face isn't even complaining about it !-- Working on the foundation of a most magnificent buzz !-- Really don't have much pharming to do today but I Guess I should go see if they live ?-- It would probably look better if I b would strip some dying fan leaves but it's just cosmetic ain't no hurry !
Zig being the mom of a school age child I know what happened in Parkland probably affected U deeply !-- It seems to me that this shooting has changed the tide and things will change and children will be safer at school !-- They still arguing about gun control when it's the dam bullets they need to control !--They cost $20 each then people won't being buying too many !

Umbra what do you think of that banana punch do you think the seeds are worth the money
I honestly don't know whether its hype or the real deal. I have sour punch, mimosa, and C banana. I did taste some of the banana punch and it is fire, but so are the other purple punch crosses and C banana is fire all by itself.

Straight Up OFC genetics !--
B-STR--=- Black Strawberry --That is Umbra's Plush Berry-x- Strawberry Desiel from the west coast crossed with pollen Bud sent to South Texas from Canada !-- A girl from that breeding was bred to Black Berry Snow Lotus that came from seed Giggy sent me from the south east states !-- and there U have it !-- She dank as granny but don't have as much Strawberry flavor !

View attachment 20180216_102143.jpg

Good morning ofc, Keef that sounds like the analogy my dad used a lot except it was “full o sheet, like a Christmas goose”...Cool and breezy here today. They say a possibility of rain by Sunday. We’ll see...
I saw that about the rain and cut my grass, lol. Now it is just frozen short grass.

What up Umbra !-- Wish someone would mow mine !-- Getting shaggy out there !-- Temps are good but everything wet from the fog !-- I don't mow wet grass !
My plan be that when the fog starts to lift me and the scooter dog gonna go for a beach ride !--U never know when one them square flounder gonna wash up or a whole backpack of them !

Did they freeze Umbra ?--
RE said something about a goose ? -- I don't want to give my location away but they do call this "Sportsmans Paradise "-- All them ducks and stuff that fly south for the winter ? --This where they come !-- Flocks that look like an oil spill !-- They is some big as* white birds look kinda like giant ducks and I wouldn't know a swan from a goose so who knows ?-- For the 1st time in 50 years a pair of Whooping Cranes are wintering here !-- I don't know so much about birds except cooking and eating them but seems like a big deal to most !--I wouldn't know one if I saw it !

Morning everyone. Raining here, like cats and dogs. Temps sposed to drop to freezing tonite. Bong time!:vap-Bong_smoker:

good morning. Having a bit of sour tangie this morning. Variety ya know.

I love birds. Love the canadian geese that winter here. We have a lot of seagulls too which is weird for a desert, but they came up the columbia river from the ocean. We have a flock of quail, california quail that comes to the cracked corn bud puts out. We have doves and then the little birds in houses all over the yard.
And that is all i have to say about that. LOL.

Umbra, i just saw your camellias. They are beautiful. We can't grow those here. If i was there i would bring some in the house. Oh i wish we had flowers.

We got Purple Sage and a Bird of Paradise plant !-Which were here when we got here !-Had some banana trees but I kilt them on purpose and it wasn't easy !--Nastiest little bananas I ever had !--Then we got da dam palm trees --Not coconut palms !--They make some kind of nut !---I don't seem to have much interest in plants U can't consume !--I have been secretly shopping at Burbee Seed though !-- Thinking about some blueberry plants !--Found a pack of 3 plants from different varieties bred for the southern heat !-- $39 ?--Seems like a good thing to do with used nute water ?
Use it to grow blueberries and use the berries to make Blueberry Merlot ?
Found some other things too !-- I'm kinda thinking about some drip and drain hanging strawberries in the grow room !-- Bloom or Veg ?

I was talking to D.D. this morning and she told me they pushing for more vets to run for public office and I should consider it !--That is about the funniest dam thang I ever heard !-- A pot farmer in a prohibition state plus I smoke lots of weed and 1st time I open my mouth they would bounce me right out the door !-- I guess it would be cool to get elected but I can't see it lasting but a couple hours or days ?-- I don't want a job !

Most politicians don't want a job either, that's why they go into politics. If they actually had to work for a living, there'd be healthcare and a living minimum wage standard.

13 more indictments ?--Oh Hell No !-- Me and the scooter dog will be on the beach !--I ain't even going there !-- Umbra I just couldn't be a "pubic" servant like that !-- I ain't going down with no rotting sinking ship like so many seems willing to do !-- We Out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back