Back at it. Fall 2016/Winter 2017 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant seem to coax more than two good solid zips out of her myself, but well worth the pain in the *** she is.

Don't feel bad 2 ounces dry off her is a victory. She is the stingiest yielder I have ever grown. That being said she is also the Top Fire Dank I have ever grown and smoked. Well worth the trouble.

3 more above ground.

2 Hippy Slayer S1's.
1 Larry OG x Hammy OG.

I love new beginnings! Im starting a few more beans in a week to b ready by the 23rd. Good luck Master Lewis! Can't wait to b growing MJ side by side like the old days

La Familia.

attachment.php

View attachment 20160914_202530.jpg

View attachment 20160914_202534.jpg

View attachment 20160914_202538.jpg

Hope all is well mang... Mojo for the beaners.... :48:

guess I should have went to page 2 before I replied... lol

Welcome back Hamster !-- It is a trying time !-- I've heard about your grows in small containers -- Looking forward to learning something from U !--

Welcome back Hamster !-- It is a trying time !-- I've heard about your grows in small containers -- Looking forward to learning something from U !--

Thanks Keef. Yeah I tend to keep the containers small. Nothing will be bigger than a One Gallon pot.

Ok let me know the whole setup. Tems highs and lows average mix ratio. Watering technique. Distance between bulbs and top of plants. How many fan or what ventilation system u using. How many t5 you have on? R u running them lights 24hrs? I like soil like ocean forest or happy frog but i hate having to deal with bugs from the store. I love ur 1gl smart pots i might try it next time! Ur babies are looking like future fat cows i love the wide leaves from the OGs. Green mojo

I started in dirt got those cursed dog picker knats ( fungus knats ) -- Got frustrated and had no one to teach me !-- Bought an aero cloner then cut off the top of the plants and threw the dirt out !-- They root and I made a mad research about nutes !-- Took awhile but I figured it out eventually !-- I copied that aero cloner on a larger scale fixed problems as they arose !-- Wasn't /isn't easy but I'm getting it !-- I've learned to use a live res. and we doing alright !-- Lots of better pharmers around but I try ! --35 gallon totes with 12 gallons of nute water spraying straight up thru micro sprayers !--15min. On --15 minutes off !-- Last cycle I ran the whole cycle of 2 1/2 months without changing the res. Just topping it off !-- Worked well !-- Not all varieties work well for me so I keep what works and clone the hell out of it and start more varieties !-

Sorry Dr. Rob !-- Got stoned and told U what I do !-- When I just came to visit !-- I'm old and been smoking cannabis since 1973 plus the head injury !-- I get confused easily !

I will be checking in, glad to see you growing again hammy.

Hey Hammy, some green mojo for the girls. glad to see your growing again :)

Latest posts

Back