Dumb luck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PotSmokinSaint

P.P.H.S. Member
Reaction score
Basically I ran into some good OG and when I got to the end of the batch I've noticed that there were like seven beans in the shake that was left. I popped one of them and she(fingers crossed) is about 1.5 months a husky girl and stinks when I mess with her something vicious. I'm thinking though I know for sure that the mother is OG but I wonder who the daddy is. I'm goin to Maury.
The reason why I was saying this is dumb luck is the other day I ran into some bubba and found a bean and I'm not even done with the batch. With this little bit of luck and you guys guiding a young grasshopper I can't go wrong.

Possible herm seeds so keep a CLOSE eye.

But if it's a cross it's definitely good luck!

I don't know the exact circumstances regarding the herb i which you fond them beans; be it indoor/outdoor and whatnot.
Personally I would keep a close eye on it for any signs of hermy-ism.
because that could be how them seeds formed.
But good luck and green mojo, Hope they pure females for ya.

Thanks man. I don't know how they were pollenated myself but I do know the person I got it from had a super silver haze male going. But the male is kind of far from where he keeps his females. I really don't know and I really don't care. The "female" I have going now is a monster. She smells already also. I've only had bagseed grows before and never have they reeked this bad this early. Even my northern that is about 3 weeks older looks like a dwarf compared to her. And this is after a little bondage(tied down, cut, spit on lol). I cannot wait until I start to flower her.

I never think of that as luck. Good quality genetics are cheap. I'm also of the mind that it is probably a hermie. Anytime you find seeds in a bag that should be seni, it is a very good bet that they are hermies.

And you should care whether you are perpetuating hermie genetics....especially if you are growing outdoors. You have a chance of "poisoning" any grows within miles.

I still want to learn though. This is fun to me at the same time and it doesn't hurt to at least try to grow her out. I take it as a learning experience because I know most of the people on here have hella plants going at the same time and a hermie or male in your batch can mess up the whole batch. I only have two going now so it is easy for me to keep an eye out for anything strange.

You OD or ID? If you are OD, you are risking any grower in a 10 mile radius' crop... I mean, you can sex it. But keeping an OD Hermy/male is just sadistic.... haha, seriously though.

Latest posts

Back