White Widow monsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
Here is my latest grow, about 3 weeks left and some of these cola's are 2 feet tall easy.

may28 005.jpg

may28 013.jpg

may28 009.jpg

may28 011.jpg

may28 017.jpg

Growdude, those are truly awesome man!!!!!

Congrats on such a great crop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smoke1:

W O W...most impressive. Man, you should have given a play by play. I'd love to see what went into those monsters!

jesus lord i wish i had a big one like that looks beutiful great grow man one of the biggest ive seen for a long time in a foirum atleast 4 -5 months

Just in case some of you wonder...flipmode decided to become several other members and spam the group with obscenities. As a result, he and all of his aliases have been banned permanently.

One ID per/member. No cussing.

Easy to remember.

The staff of MP will continue to try to stop this kind of junk before you see it. I appoligize that I was a little late in spotting this one.

Stoney.

hell there some wicked buds nice effort be nice to find out how much ya heavyist colas gonna be dry good stuff mate

Hey, if you need some help with the smoke report, all of us can come over in the MP bus and help you....hehe:eek:

WOW...Growdude you have some Louisville Slugger Buds!

BTW-I love the bus!

WOW......those are monsters man :aok:

I gotta see some updated pics. Its been a week and your almost officially hold'n out...............:eek:

HAHAHAHAHhahahaha............that bus is SWEEEEEEEEEEEET

I want to see that bus bumpin Cypress hill Ganja Bus!

Latest posts

Back