Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:confused2:
@WH
How does an atheist, sin? :bong:

Im a sinner Duck,,,im a bad bad man,,i mean Athiest....:rofl:

In the eyes of many we are all sinners WH. ;)

View attachment is-smoking-weed-a-sin-300x232.jpg

Cannabis makes us happy and healthy. Why would a God give us this beautiful plant to enjoy and share for any other purpose other than to benefit mankind?

The true sinners are the ones who would deny us cannabis.

Have an AWESOME day you AWESOME people! :)

got to get GOING on this.

I hate to say it, but I think I am going to bring and flower that Cheeselicious
IDK...
PC anything handy?
(I think I could do no root ones)
I'm just so far behind and I HATE to pay. :(

:48:

View attachment IMG_0801.JPG

No clones, but can get you some cuttings. Went through a bit of a screw up myself and lost a bunch of strains. (Went on vacation to long)

got to get GOING on this.

I hate to say it, but I think I am going to bring and flower that Cheeselicious
IDK...
PC anything handy?
(I think I could do no root ones)
I'm just so far behind and I HATE to pay. :(

I wish I had the balls to try hydro, my budget is to limited to experiment.

I learned early that you need to be able to drop some dime before you can make the green.

I often look at the cost of what I smoke if I had to buy it...
$350-400 oz's put things into perspective real fast.

if that $200 RO unit will help me produce 5-$6,000 worth of medicine, then it's WELL worth it.

LOL--I hate to pay, too, but I also got too far behind. And things were so hectic here, what with a total kitchen tearout that it was the middle of July before I got anything in the ground outside (thank you so much Rosebud for taking care of me!). Started some seeds and cuttings that I didn't take good enough care of and lost. Note to self--tap water cannot be used at all on seedlings and cuts.

However, fortunately I didn't have to pay $350-400 an ounce. Picked up a 1/4 lb from a friend for $450 and spit it with my best friend who I usually grow for. Not sure what string it is, but it on the stony side. Find I don't get as much done without a nice sativa in the morning with my coffee.

When I was growing hydro the r/o made it so much easier to maintain the pH. No buffers in the water.

Don't hate me cause i am buying a puppy from my favorite puppy lover of all time. We have three rescues ok? Here is mr wilson getting his personality tested.. Thought you animal lovers would enjoy this cutest guy ever. He will be home here on Sunday. WOO HOO.. This makes me happy. My grow makes me sad... thrip central here...

https://youtu.be/3n-Goj7exGU

I am starting to understand why Jeep stands for Just Empty Every Pocket. You start working on one thing just to find something else that needs replacing.
Replacing my cracked exhaust manifold with a new exhaust header, when I see my engine mounts are nearly worn out.
Sure am glad there is Internet because back in the day I would be emptying every pocket plus giving them my pants to pay for these parts.
Make ya wonder how we did our shopping before the internet.
Had to quit for the night as the mosquitoes were about to carry me away.

I should have smoked them out with a major BIU session.

BIU :bong:

Oh Rosebud, he is just the cutest! Have you picked out a name yet? How old is he?

Duck, sorry about your Jeep. One of the things I love about mine is that it is so dependable. But like you, I don't know what we did before the internet.

Hope everybody has a great day!

THG the ole girl was due. Mostly a case of "since I had her torn apart, might as well do it".:)

That needle tooth puppy is named mr wilson.. well, wilson. He is such a love.. oh my we are all in love. Except Howard, who is not in love.

Latest posts

Back