Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
-5° this morning but the sun is shining and it is a new day.:woohoo:

Nice dog, love Dane`s. Always wanted a harlequin one. Have had 2 Deerhounds, biggest dogs I`ve had. Remember watching a guy (many times) walk 2 Danes. The dogs are on the opposite side of the street as the guy. Trained to hand signals. Never saw the dogs miss a beat. Always sat in awe and watched. Best trained dogs I`ve ever seen.

Wow yooper. I could never train mine to do much. I'm sure its as much my fault than his. He was ruined as a puppy by my wife. He can't go 2 seconds without begging for physical attention.

He`s a lap dog, right ? Wives and spoiling puppies go hand in hand. Have 2 Chihuahua`s now. Male will be 14 real soon. Had him since he was 7 weeks old. Off the leash, he`s the best minding dog I`ve ever had. Female`s age is unknown as she`s a rescue dog. Think she`s 10-12 years. A trucker found her wandering around the road in Mexico and picked her up. A real Mexican Chihuahua.

I am biu'ing like it is my job.:bong:

The grandkids are gone:woohoo:

He`s a lap dog, right ? Wives and spoiling puppies go hand in hand. Have 2 Chihuahua`s now. Male will be 14 real soon. Had him since he was 7 weeks old. Off the leash, he`s the best minding dog I`ve ever had. Female`s age is unknown as she`s a rescue dog. Think she`s 10-12 years. A trucker found her wandering around the road in Mexico and picked her up. A real Mexican Chihuahua.
Genuine dog there!! Heck no, the dog is not a lap dog. He would if he could though. I have the Dane, a beagle/cocker mix, a chow and four random bloodline cats. The Dane was bought. The chow keeps would be degenerates out of my yard. The beagle was free, love him but kinda wish I didn't have him. He is bad!

I got a :bong1: and :tokie:

Time to BIU :bong:

Seems like you have all the bases covered Duck...I will join you shortly.

Sorry my dogs are so big up there.

How in the tarnation can they take children from a father, that does everything, and give them back to their mother, who is a meth/heroin drug *****?

LEO sent the father to the Judge to get help. Even Leo could tell that the exchange was messed up. Now the father is in jail for not turning the children over sooner.

Funny thing is she, the mother, called begging the father to come get the kids as she could not provide for them. Later to find out DFCS gave her a choice..call the father, if he declined, foster care.Now he is in jail and they turned over 2 children that didn't want to go, to a drug induced *****...This is some messed up crap.

End of rant.

Just praying for the children.

Thanks Rose.

I could tell horror stories about the drug induced *****.
Just hurts to much to tell.

Sm, I took dog pictures for you and they are huge.

PCDuck, i would smoke that pretty bud right there. What a nice nug.

The sun is shining. i have new seed starter from Dr Earth hoping it will be better then the last crap I had that was ffof I think. Nothing was cloning, now i have a heat mat and new stuff. so wish me luck to get my cloning mojo back.

I love your puppies rose. Especially that goofy Howard of yours. Chance is driving me nuts, he has bad skin allergies and his paws are almost raw from all the licking. :(

They are saying we might get some winter precip Sunday night into Monday. The kids are really hoping so. I won't mind it as long as it melts quickly..lol.

Burn it up. :D

Get that dog of yours some flax oil or coconut oil in his food. Snow in Texas??? woa.

Latest posts

Back