Nutrients/Additives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlo

Reaction score
Is there a specific place in this forum to discuss nutrients and additives? There are so many, it's difficult to know what works and what doesn't. Some are super pricey.

What are you using? I use General Hydroponics flora 3 part grow/micro/bloom........ not very expensive.

Grower13 said:
What are you using? I use General Hydroponics flora 3 part grow/micro/bloom........ not very expensive.

:yeahthat:

I also use GH Flora 3 part....very affordable, very easy to use and guess what....? It grows good dank. Here's the thing with " additives"...most of the time you don't need them and most of the time they dont do much. Especially the ones that "guarantee" better results. In fact some additives are actually bad for ya. A cpl of them hve things in them that are known carcinogens. Jmo

i sent an email to cutting edge solutions and told them i was looking for a new product line and asked for a sample pack.they sent me one and i was impressed with it.problem is it is a 6 part ...used at full strength worked well.only other i used was fox farms (wasnt impressed)

I started with Botanicare line of products.... they are great but a lil pricey.... I now use the Gh 3-part too.

I never had any luck with Botanicare in my hydro. Like HL, I am also not much for additives. I use GH 3 part when growing hydro. My first foray into soil in many years, I am doing organics with NV's mix and the soil is feeding the plants.

Grower13 said:

I'm using the same, for a gallon jug each of all 3 of them it was less than $100

You'll probably find single litre bottles for around $13-$15 if you don't need to mix up huge amounts.

If just starting GH has General organics Go box. Nute shedule is on their site for soil or hydro. About $32 for the full line.

Latest posts

Back