On and On

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
Prepping for another great year....growing my chocolate thai x bubba kush crosses and a GSC x Blueberry cross (all I pollinated). All seed of course. Sexing now (12/12) in a makeshift cabinet under T8's. The females that have shown up are in the closet under 18/6 to start veg. Red cups thai/kush cross and blue cups are GSC/Blueberry..in FFOF...receiving tap water only.

View attachment image.jpg

Those babies are really looking good man

Well as i live and breath! Don't those look nice Bud and some good crosses sounds like. congrats.

Well as i live and breath! Don't those look nice Bud and some good crosses sounds like. congrats.

A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet.....always a pleasure Rosebud. And thanks....looking forward to the Blue Cookies (GSC x BB). Hope all is and has been well.

The ones that have shown female are all in 1gal pots going into veg mode under 24hrs of light. (8 - 4ft T8 65K/per)...I let a few of the Bubba Kush x Choc Thai females mature a bit so I can pollinate with a Blue Cookie Male. (I'll be sexing & growing some this year with this grow). They'll be in the tent until they're in full veg mode after being raised on a 12/12 cycle for sexing. Next update they'll be outdoors and hopefully some seeds on the way...

Ok....separated the Bubba Kush x Choc Thai awaiting pollen...don't want theses vegging....6 to the left are the last of the Blue Cookies sexing...I'll pollinate 3 and grow one out along with a few others...

Never said anything remotely close to that....

Not to belabor the point, but you said these were your seeds. And clearly the pix show hermi's from the breeding. If you bred these seeds, then you are breeding hermi genetics. So yeah you did say exactly that.

Prepping for another great year....growing my chocolate thai x bubba kush crosses and a GSC x Blueberry cross (all I pollinated). All seed of course. Sexing now (12/12) in a makeshift cabinet under T8's. The females that have shown up are in the closet under 18/6 to start veg. Red cups thai/kush cross and blue cups are GSC/Blueberry..in FFOF...receiving tap water only.

The quote says, growing my chocolate thai x bubba kush crosses...( all I pollinated ). Sure sounds like your breeding plants that produce hermi's. If you didn't breed these then I must have misunderstood. Sure sounds like you bred them and you got hermi's.

Latest posts

Back