are leds right for you??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer LED. I'd use CFLs before I used HPS/MH lights. I do not like anything that requires a ballast.

It's the only way forward I see. The spectrums are going to be tweaked from here on out so for most of us that's a good thing with better performance, lower energy costs and bigger harvests. What's not to like?

I would not go back to anything else at this point. Love my LED lights.

Yes I love my leds also ..I have been running the for 3 years..I have never looked back..tech

love my led also!
good to hear ham, do you watch your co2 or ec(ppm) at all??

No I am a soiler grower and only monitor the ph of everything that goes into the soil. I follow the simple formula on the GH Nutrients bottles.

No I am a soiler grower and only monitor the ph of everything that goes into the soil. I follow the simple formula on the GH Nutrients bottles.

you make it look so easy and your grows are incredible. thanks!!

VERY NICE!!! I am so pleased with the fluence spyder x plus. 660 watts. photon efficiency of 2 .1... photon output of 1410 umol/s... saying better colors, flavors, reduced stretching, thicker stalks, increased productivity, reduced temps and reduced operating costs. WOW!! GREAT PICS!!

VERY NICE!!! I am so pleased with the fluence spyder x plus. 660 watts. photon efficiency of 2 .1... photon output of 1410 umol/s... saying better colors, flavors, reduced stretching, thicker stalks, increased productivity, reduced temps and reduced operating costs. WOW!! GREAT PICS!!

You bought those LEDS ?!!? I'm checking your threads, can't find 'em. What a perfect setup with those babies, no pictures?, did you get the PLUS, using them from veg to flower?
It'd be 2 grand funny money to get them up here tho :-(

more recent pics soon. will be under "led grow trial" thread. below papp. just a little excited on this one. after a 3 gal. flop grow..

Wow GH, really really good work here man. Looks like all the ladies...LED / HPS are super happy and doing well. Nice jobs sir :aok:

Wow GH, really really good work here man. Looks like all the ladies...LED / HPS are super happy and doing well. Nice jobs sir :aok:

big thanks to you kraven and many others as well! gonna be an exciting couple months. learning much more now. bodhi grow drop tomorrow!

more recent pics soon. will be under "led grow trial" thread. below papp. just a little excited on this one. after a 3 gal. flop grow..

I'm sure! that is nicest light I've ever seen... I emailed the guys, he wants my canadian postal code for shipping estimate :-(

I'll save my questions for that LED thread, man, are they ever nice !!!
They look good in there too

RED ALERT !!!
get something on top of those stakes, like those useless rapid rooter plugs :) or those red cups you guys like.
VERY easy to poke yourself in the eye with those things !!!
Unless you're a safety glasses guy but I am always taking those things off for a closer look....

Latest posts

Back