Picture of reveg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

This is a beat up Harlequin that has been bred to Freedom baby and while she was making seeds she also started reveg. I thought i would post a pic so you guys that haven't seen a reveg you could.

View attachment 002.jpg

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 346
Reveg always looks so bad for a bit, it's an amazing thing the plant can undergo such a metamorphosis. We truly work with an amazing plant.

Right Kraven, especially when she is "with child" Making seeds and revegging, not asking too much of her. It is Harley, i think these CBD strains have enough hemp in them they can do anything. just my opinion based on nothing.

The CBD strains do seem the be rather hardy I have noticed.

3cb8e0af545e0715bf4e1a9a29c26612.jpg
8516bac70eb82e93666719e573eb320d.jpg
all reveg brother

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Wait whats a reveg??? :vap_smiley: ;)

buzzyman please start a thread so we can see how long your process runs... I'm dying to know...

thank you rose. i have had a few clones get some reveg funk to them.. does make for an awkward looking plant for a while.

I was running veg at 20/4 light and decided to just go back to 24 light. I swear my icookies clones revegged a bit. Started throwing 1 to 3 blade leaves for a week. It was not flowering under 20 hr light so I really am not sure what it was. Th y are in bloom now and all is well

Latest posts

Back