Hash from trimmings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow
Read a section and learn something off topic. I need to trim them better. I was leaving leaves behind to make it better I thought. I was only making it bad. Now I will do surgery on my buds.:dancing::rant::aok:

On some plants the "sugar leaves"(aka bud leaves) can hold some seriously nice hash making material. I don't have room in my freezer to keep it for making bubble so I dry and cure mine much like my bud then I use the dry ice method and/or dry sieve screens. I dry it and then store it in a large tote to allow it to cure. the tote is shallow so that it stays dry and doesn't pack down and mildew. When I have a full tote, I go to making hash.

View attachment HashBDST4-6.jpg

Reactions: Del
If you go with the "bubble Hash" method, which involves ice water, be sure to press out the water from your hash haul and then thoroughly dry it in cool, dark, and dry place. I forgot to dry my last run and jarred it like I do with the dry ice hash and it fermented on me. I lost 30g of quality hash :doh:

press that **** into rosin, and have solvent-less shatter

Last edited by a moderator:
the bubble bowls fit on a 5 gal bucket and are meant for both bubble and dry ice. The stainless setup is cheap enough to just try them. They work. I live in the 209 area.

Hushpuppy, that looks awesome up there.

i got one of those screens... no shake, just bud here.. but i will try it.

Latest posts

Back