Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbre what did you get what did you get got to be something good

Whoooo Hooooo 4-20-17 Happy Day I still breathe.... sure you have been burnin all day...
Love Ya All Now ....Burn'em up :48:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- East Texas !-- No wonder I got da hell outta dodge soon as I was old enough !

Giggy glad U got the lights put them to work !

I found out yesterday that the po-po don't like it if U go 80 in a 55 mph speed zone !

morning guys. weighed the great dane yesterday at the vet, 178 pounds. he weighs as much as i do now. Big Bumbling Fool is what he is. lol

got some clones yesterday. got them in a cardboard grow box, just in case. i have heard horro stories about bugs and mold from clones. ask Rose, i think she remembers lol.
i feel like a newb. lol.. i got them in a box with a fan and an led screw in household bulb. at least i got a fan in there, so maybe not a newb after all. haha
"what do you mean plants need air???"

got some clones yesterday. got them in a cardboard grow box, just in case. i have heard horro stories about bugs and mold from clones. ask Rose, i think she remembers lol.
i feel like a newb. lol.. i got them in a box with a fan and an led screw in household bulb. at least i got a fan in there, so maybe not a newb after all. haha
"what do you mean plants need air???"

Yes buddy definitely quarantine them I went and bought a bunch of clowns from a guy forgot my loop at home before I pick them up when I got home and took a look at them there was so many bugs on those leaves they look like they were having a family reunion with bunch of pm keep those new ones away from your girls for about two weeks then look them over with the loop :48:

yeah, safe than sorry for sure. i trust the guy, but what if he does not know? I remember a member here got clones from another guy. the clone donor did not know he had bugs till the clone recipient found them. it happens.. I have not had any problems with bugs yet, just fungus gnats

Good morning OFC. I have the 4 clones I bought yesterday in a box separated from the rest of the plants. I have predator mites in there with them and a couple lady bugs. But I checked each plant with a magnifying glass before I bought them from a dispensary. I will spray them with some EM1 and see how they do for a week or so.

:48:Good Morning OFC.

Umbra, YD good luck with your clones.

Rose, Bud good deal with your seeds.

Sending green mojo to all.

Got to fine my pipe. It's time to Wake and Bake.

Waiting for the nephew to get things wrapped up so I can get back to the pups and the pharm !-- Got D.D. on the road back to Austin -- She got maybe a 3 hour drive I got six and the first 3 be mostly in Houston traffic !-- I need to be back at the beach !--Caps ? -- U bet !-- Couldn't get here and back without them -- Have I ever said how much I hate East Texas ? ---Pine trees and po-po !

Hey Rose -- U know the feds crossed to street to make arrest in D.C. on 4:20 ? -- Hopper might not have to jump me about some political B-S anymore !--I could go rabbit at anytime !-Keef Who ?-- Can I get banned for like 6 months or so ? --Or get a secret identify or something ? -- I feel like I have a target on my back ! --
O.F.C. bout to go over 50,00 post -- 1,000,000 views -- I'm in the belly of the beast down here the heart of probation in Texas !-- Might be safer for ya'll if I split ?

Keef, I bet your glad to be home. Got the babies growing all pop except one NL. They are looking good.

Hey Rose -- U know the feds crossed to street to make arrest in D.C. on 4:20 ? -- Hopper might not have to jump me about some political B-S anymore !--I could go rabbit at anytime !-Keef Who ?-- Can I get banned for like 6 months or so ? --Or get a secret identify or something ? -- I feel like I have a target on my back ! --
O.F.C. bout to go over 50,00 post -- 1,000,000 views -- I'm in the belly of the beast down here the heart of probation in Texas !-- Might be safer for ya'll if I split ?

:rofl:

You really need to get out more Bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back