CBD Seed Makin' Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for those of you that wanted the Franks Gift, they were horrible seeds because of the mites I had, but i kept a bit of the V pollen so i will hit these if i get some girls. So far she looks way better crossed than she did just being herself. She was tiny and a pain in the patoot. I will offer up the next generation.

Those plants look like something is off, but I have no idea what and they are too young to look troubled... I may give them some tea, but it seems very early.

What are those you have going there 2RedEyes? Great looking plants!

What are those you have going there 2RedEyes? Great looking plants!

Got some Valentine x Blueberry, some Valentine x Nurse Larry, some Valentine x CBD crew mix from Rose’s CBD project and a single Purple Orange CBD from my own seed stash. I’m about full up but I’m sure that soma these will be males and get axed...

actually you list the female first, so they would be blueberry x valentine, nurse larry x valentine, ect.

actually you list the female first, so they would be blueberry x valentine, nurse larry x valentine, ect.

Ok sorry, that’s what happens when you give a rank amateur access to seed crosses...

Latest posts

Back