Subcools Super Soil and Autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeastyBudzz

Reaction score
Hi to all,

Haven't posted in a long while, but I'm back and plan to post tons with pics, journals, and of course questions.

Well to start my favorite hobby back up I ordered from the good ole tude.
5 x Purple Kush Autos
1 x Auto White
6 x Fem Larry OGs
Plus all the freebies.

Question about my autos, well a few.
1. Can I use the Subcool super soil.
2. Anyone ever grown these out
3. Have any extra info for me

This will be my 10th grow but 1st auto. All help welcome.

Never used subs soil but from looking at it, seems it could be pretty hot. We really need to get NouvelleChef in here. He'd be more help. I'd think a
50/50 buffer might work for an auto. I'd like to see how it works.

Never grew the autos that you have, but I like the sound of that purple kush. I have a really dank cut of the Larry, but it wasn't from their fem seeds. I've seen a few reports about some hermies showing up in their fems, but you never know till you pop them.

Good luck.

I was thinking a buffer would work as well. Do you think the super soil mix would be to nitrogen rich as well?

That purple kush auto stood out over all to me do I went with it. Excited to see how it goes

Yea I have popped 6 on the Larry, and I got 5 females. I have run two runs with clones and have been very pleased!. No problems yet.

Haven't tried the fems yet good luck though!

gonna be really fun grow I can tell. :) You picked a Very nice selection of flavors :cool2:

Thank you greeneyes. I'm also hoping to get a Tahoe OG out of the freebies. Came with a free Cali connection 6 pack, along with the other UFOs from the tude. Can't wait til they're here!!

:cool2: yeah I've been deliberating over purchasing that Tahoe since it was released ( pricing :eek: )...looks just beautiful :)

It might be a tad high in N for an auto. I'm far from the organic expert...maybe one of the will chime in soon.

I ran a couple tahoe's before. Had a couple nice males, but the females I found seemed to be lacking something. I never did get a pheno close to the real deal Tahoe or description on the site. Of the ones I grew, they were all decent smoke, but not worth the price tag or the 70 flower. Friend of mine got two amazing phenos, one was purple, and the other one was like lemon heads. He made some beans and I got a few and hope for better results. I've smoked the real clone only Tahoe, and know that it is worth growing out.

It just might take a few more seeds to pop before finding that keeper. Their quality control has gone to pot (haha) the past few years.

i have found in my experiences that autos are very heavy feeders...prob not any new news just sharing that they are hard to (nute)burn

I'll be sure to feed em good!!
My purple kush is a supposed 100% purple strain.
It's from Buddha seeds, hoping this doesn't mean it's not a true auto??

BeastyBudzz said:
I'll be sure to feed em good!!
My purple kush is a supposed 100% purple strain.
It's from Buddha seeds, hoping this doesn't mean it's not a true auto??

There is no way that an auto hybrid can be a 100% anything. If there is not ruderalis in the mix, it will not auto. In addition, if it is a kush, there are some kush genetics in there, plus some purple thrown in the mix also. The ruderalis is probably the dominant strain. Something is not right somewhere--a purple kush auto really has to be 3 different strains or it isn't purple kush auto.

New fast-flowering, 100% purple variety- A beautiful girl of any garden, not only for its passionate purple colour but also for its unique and intense smell.
^^^
That's the first part of the description, but it's labeled as a purple kush auto. Now I'm worried :|.

BeastyBudzz said:
New fast-flowering, 100% purple variety- A beautiful girl of any garden, not only for its passionate purple colour but also for its unique and intense smell.
^^^
That's the first part of the description, but it's labeled as a purple kush auto. Now I'm worried :|.

LOL--Maybe I don't understand exactly what they are saying, but I simply do not know how it could be true. Autos simply have to have ruderalis in them. Kushes are not purples. Purples are not kushes. Anyone else????????

No reason to be worried though. Purple Kush should be a good smoke, even with ruderalis in it. You have mostly photo strains anyway.

Well, you do have the 1 White auto. And I would be inclined to believe that your Purple Kush auto is actually a Purple Kush auto--a strain with ruderalis, some kind of purple, and some kush genetics. It should be a great smoke. I am fond of Kushes.

I as well LOVE kushes. The only non kush ordered was the auto white but it looked great. I'm hoping for good kush freebies from the Cali connection promo.

Latest posts

Back