Happy 420. My 7th year at MP. Dr Robert present Kush 4 less 421 4 mystery seeds 3rdg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello. Every month im sowing one group and harvesting another group this is my 3rd group. God has been good to me so i can now grow weed 24/7 lol I love it.

Info strain: ? Na
Seeds are gift from a friend.
High grade buds for sure
One seed looks real big. I can't wait to see this girls all grown up.

Ill be using coco hair and the General Organics line.
A 165w LED light frommy local hydro store. Has a 3 year warranty the name brand is from california. Ill b using the full cycle light good for vegging and flowering

Ill
Try to upload a picture everyday fot this 7th year anniversary edition!!!

Since the first day Sep 8 2009. When i introduced myself saying. My name is dr Robert but you can call me Doc.
I been smoking weed for a very long time been growing since the 90's. Thank you all for motivating me with your grows and for supporting me. All I can say is that it has been a pleasure to work for this movement I had a lot fun. And the future is even brighter.

Next year I wanna start growing for a medical clinic in california and open a bakery and along with the farm my own strains and goodies.

View attachment 20160918_042256.jpg

That one seed is huge! Enjoy DR. I like your plan of a bakery.. I will be watching.. You came here a few months before me... it was a good decision for us huh.

That one seed is huge! Enjoy DR. I like your plan of a bakery.. I will be watching.. You came here a few months before me... it was a good decision for us huh.

Always a pleasure to see you dear friend. Thank u for stopping by. Im very happy we made MP our home. I started growing my own because is so hard to get good quality buds for a fair price.

My bakery is my dream. I love MJ. And I know I got something unique and of a higher quality.

What a nice big seed right. I had a huge seed in my first group my Lavender she was huge and super dark. She turned out to be a huge monster.:vap-leafy_wave:

7 years growing here sounds easy but it takes a lot of effort. My goal is to not get too much weight and stay under this state limit. . every failure was a lesson well learned. I feel so confident compared to when I first started. Finally I feel like a careful gardener. Always looking after my babies!!!

Here are the original 2 shark shock and the other 8 shark shock. Plus the new 6 Tangerine Dream pheno 1 and 4 Tangerine Dream pheno 2. For a total of 20. The Newer 8 Sharks look real good see 4 ur self. And my first two look like. Well they look almost dead lol. I left Friday to the beach came back Sunday night so i didn't mist them. I think tjat was the problem or the biggest problem because i m also using pure water to mist till i see roots and may b those need nutes by now sonce is been 2 weeks sonce u made the cuts. Also i didnt give them 24 dark after the cut to let them recover. Lil things but they still hanging hoping to see roots real soon

View attachment 20161009_200955.jpg

Hello. Here is my group of ladies they look amazing under my led that im also flowering 2 groups 24hrs and im vegging 8 GWS and 9 TD. Plus my new clones. 4 gropus total under 165led

Ill flower this GWS in 4 weeks. in the pic they look light green but in person they look dark and shiny like waxed they went from 3inches to 6 inches. Nice and wide.

Pic one is of the mom GWS with ger babies
Pic two is the babies alone

View attachment 20161024_024806.jpg

View attachment 14772962636031238133803.jpg

hey Dr. Robertsozki buddy awesome seeing your grows and u :)

few questions u using Mylar for the room, how big is flower area ?

How much u spend on the light you are flowering with and do u have a link or product name of it i could google?

going to be making a new grow areas custom made rather then tents i think

hey Dr. Robertsozki buddy awesome seeing your grows and u :)

few questions u using Mylar for the room, how big is flower area ?

How much u spend on the light you are flowering with and do u have a link or product name of it i could google?

going to be making a new grow areas custom made rather then tents i think

Hello buddy. Thanks for stopping by. For my reflector im using black and white panda film. $1 per 10 sqft. I used$4

Work better than mylar cause it wont wrinkle n u can wash it clean.

My LED light is the 220 solar storm full cycle means it can flower n veg. It runs on only 165wats from Californialightworks and it retails for $519
I got mine at my hydro shop for $400 plus tax
But if it sounds too pricey check out hamster lewis grow lights he was using a mars 300 or something for about $268 i might b forgetting but it covers a 2 x 4
Mine only covers a 2x2. He also just bought a cool 1200 wat led he has links to the lights. Mine is made in the usa with a 3yr warranty. N it work amazing[!!!

Im growing out my walkin closet but im only using about half the space about 3 x 4. I swith plants every 12 hours so i harvest twice as much!!!

No intake or exhaust fans closed door and Myc02 box $35

I used black plastic for the floor $10

And good old duct tape $3

In yhe corner i flower a 2x2 but the other halfs serves as a vegging are since my light stays on 24/7. The life expectancy is around 10yrs for mi LED. Here is a pic. Let me know if u got more question. Good luck

View attachment 20161207_123124.jpg

Latest posts

Back