Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love'm

I been watching the news !-- I should go now !-- No telling what I will say !- -- That was Shameful !-- Out !

Morning OFC. Day is just starting. Yesterday, I put out Rose's 2 NL, Keef's Master Kush, Bubblicious and a US. The White Widow didn't make it. But, I have a clone of a clone that is hanging in there.

Umbra, sorry to hear that you got rob. F***ing A. That really S***s.

Miss smoking with you peeps. so, I drop in for a Wake and Bake. :bong2:

Morning O.F.C. !--Do your duty !-- Weed ain't smoking itself !-- Wake and Bake !
Hey Ness !-- I always miss U when U out a couple days !-- I think that was a feminized White Widow seed that came from Giggy to me to U !-- I got one from him that I wanted to run beside my old Widow but I keep almost killing it !-- As for clones ? - -I been cloning my Widow for 4 years next month !-- Cloning -clones from clones from clones over and over !-- It ain't all gravy !-- Yesterday I had to kill 3 outta 3 Temple -x- BPU I was sexing --All boys ! - I guess my run on getting girls is over !--

Good morning OFC beautiful day here in PNW....
Ness, Keef, let's fire one up...:48:

Morning Cane !--Burn one ? -- It's what I do !-- Need to get my a** up and straighten up some !--D.D. be home tomorrow !

Keef, I didn't read all the post, to caught up. Did you get your scooter? I want to get pictures of the girls out side, I'm trying to charge my cam. battery, it just doesn't want to charge. Brand new cam to. Time to save for another one. Ya, I got 5 girls outside US, Keef Bubblicius, and Master Kush and Rose's NL (2). If they all make it, I will have a good supply of W. to last me until my next grow come in. And, that will be Woody's Strawberry Dacoir. and Ladyburn 1974. The seeds popped and now are in dirt. :bong2:

Good for U Ness !-- I'm about half way thru getting my rotation back up and running !-- U should get U one these smart phones !-- I don't have a camera and I don't even use my PC anymore !-- Phone does it all !
I got some farming to do but the dogs be holding me down !

View attachment 20170709_092330-1.jpg

Whew, the nephew may have given me a case of the grunge....or it's the final kicks of being benzo free after 20+ years....today is day 5 clean and it's as rough as i expected, I figure two more weeks of intense experiences and then it should start being much more manageable.....90 day taper down still didn't really prevent the shock of no Benzo's....body has to make a u turn now and get it's chemicals right ......fun!

They don't help with the pharming at all !-- I been trying ingredients to decide what to let go --I got too many varieties !-- Some I got an intense interest in and ain't a lesser one in the bunch but I got some favs !-- Lately been into this Snow Desiel-- Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel --Nurse Larry -- Mazar and Nightshade coming on strong and my Widow is always nice !-- White Indica is a steady stand by !-- I get D.D. to help me decide !-- Goodness knows she got a fine selection to choose from !-- I know she gonna go shopping thru the jars !-- She gotta see what I put up since she left !- That's my girl !-- She do what she watched to do !
Last time she was in she dumped out a quart jar to weigh it !-- She say I got more than I thought !- U know I need a back up light ? -- Bet I get one !

My sympathy Kraven !-- Never been thru Benzo withdrawals but if it anything like morphine withdrawals I feel for U !-- That sheet is bad !-- Hard on the body and the mind !-- Stay on those edibles !-- Large doses !

Morning Umbra I just got thru watching Good Morning America and Meet the Press -I had a political rant all lined up ! -- U come in all angry and steal my thunder !-- Let'm hide !-- We get plenty guest who are hidden !-- Morning nice people!-- Come by say hello and join the community -- Umbra I'm thinking about trying some those lemon crosses U sent !--I tried 4 Oregon Lemon when they got here and they were too young to germ yet !-- They been in the fridge aging !-- I might get a couple out and see if they germ !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back