Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problems with that Rose. What i have a problem with is the put downs of our President and the Orange name calling crap. Its not necessary to bring up your dislikes of the President in order to talk about such things. And if it is necessary, ,then it will become Political,,which will cause problems. That is why we have rules that this forum has lived by as long as i have been here,,,up to now that is.
If you want these kind of Political conversations, then change the rules. And if you do,,just know that this forum will then be no different then the rest and probably wont last long.

Why can't we talk about current events?

Gotta be Hoppers advocate here since I sometimes feel the same way. Its one thing to talk about current events but some on here insist on putting such a disdaining or irreverent tone to their post that it might as well have a party sign attached to it.

I feel somewhat responsible 'cause I opened the door on this one with my comment so I apoligize:vap-Bong_smoker:

Good Day people. Off and on raining here. When its not raining its 80 and 80% humidity. Not sure which is worse.

Humidity was kicking my butt yesterday. I was on a 40ft boom lift on a hot *** building.

I should just take a 3 day or more self imposed ban cause I yam what I yam !-- I am opposed to both religion and political name !-- I refuse to accept the legitimacy of either! -- It's in me and on occasion it slips out because I am passionate about both !-- I smoke a little weed too and they both oppose that !-- So I stand against them !-- I'm not trying argue with someone !-- It's just me being me like political name-- I sometimes speak before I think !-- I see ya'll later !-- If I'm allowed !--

Again,,,this is why the Forum has rules. Eather we are going to follow them or we are not. Which is it?
This is a great Thread, ,,but everybody's thread is equally important, ,,so why are the rules supposed to be different on one thread then the other threads.
This forum is called Marijuana Passion, ,not Political or Religious Passion. There are plenty forums you can talk **** on about Politics and Religion. Those two subjects will always cause trouble,,,that is why the Passion had these rules.

Hopper I to voted for our President. You are not alone. I will leave it at that. As for Mods. I would not do the job. No Pay and All the grief of all of us. Be back I gonna take a tent Pic.
I am a redneck and get it done one way or another.

Lets see those pics Bro.
And i wouldn't want the Moderator job eather. I have done it before on a big forum for Computer problems. Big pain in the *** dealing with Comp nurds,,,lol.

Looking good Bro. Guess im gonna have to think about these new LED lights when i crank my grow up. Seems lots of ppl are using them. I use to give PJ crap all the time about using them,,,lol,,,mostly cause it was fun messing with him. He he

Hopper those leds are 120 10 watt leds that draw 250 watts each. 1 light got me 7 pint jars of dried GDP X BPU Mine are cheap at 80 bucks each. One day I will upgrade. This works for this Poor old Country Boy.

Sounds cool my friend. There was a time when i wouldn't have dreamed of using LEDs,,,but i have seen yalls grows and how far LEDs have come in the last few yrs,,and i am sold. Especially on the Trich production. Plus it is my understanding that they dont put as much heat out as most light systems. Is this true? Also,,why do you have to keep them so far away from the canopy?

Yes they are way cooler. my tent runs about 78 to 80 degrees. You can get them to close and burn a plant up. You also will feed a lot less. Ask me how I know. Done both. Gonna run these and get back to DWC. Still will run a dirt plant at times. You need advice ask umbra or Rose. I am feeling my way through it.

Cool. Yep,,,DWC will be my method. THG and Andy52 got me started with DWC back in 2008. I love growing DWC.

Here is my funky little micro grow box. 2'x2' x about 3.5' high. A little Scrog net as well. Nothing growing in there now cuz they're all outside. These are each 14.5 watts with the bulbs cut off. They work great for a small indoor grow. They don't make much heat so I may add a couple more before next winter. Won't work so good if you need a lot of medication but fine for experimenting. I like it because I can swap different intensities and light k's and they're cheap at homedepot....
I also have 4 small 100mm computer fans moving air in and out plus the fan in the picture to stir the air. Last grow I had two plants in there and it fill the Scrog.

View attachment IMG_1316.JPG

I do beg your pardon, i say something once a month WH. I don't think it is politics if it is a nuclear war. I will hush just for you.

I did not read rule where it said it is okay " once a month ", Maybe you should change the rule to allow One time a month..

I have no respect for any Dictator

Red it looks like it will work. Just 1 of them cheap light I got would light that up big time. Love to see it running. I thought about them. Went the other way.

My grows are personal grows,,,so my 3x7x8 should do just fine. I grew some awesome buds with my HOT5s,,,so im going to use HOT5s and incorporate LEDS somehow. I will definitely use my HOT5s for vegging short bushy plants and then flip and use the LEDS and T5s. Thats the plan anyway,,,but we will see.
Looks good Red. Nothing like growing your own Dank.

Now Rose as you tell us. Nobody going Anywhere. But you are human and we all need a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back