Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting slammed harvesting and trimming ? -- That's another reason I have a higher plant count !-- My plan with an 8 part bloom rotation is too break up that harvest slam by breaking it down into 52 parts !-- Do a little each week instead on what is happening to Rose right now !-- I ain't trying to grow more than anyone else I'm just trying to make what I can do easier on me !

This one Rose said was called "Bubba's Momma" -- That's all I know about it !-- Being from the south just seemed like I should grow something with a name like that !-- I need to have a talk with my trimmers !-- Sloppy work !

View attachment 20171012_105517-1.jpg

She don't have no fancy smell or flavor -- The smell and taste say one thing !-- I'm bout to mess U up !-- She don't lie !-- Even popcorn like in that pic don't care what U think !-- U light it up ? --It light U up !

My homemade CO2 system !

2-- 5 gallon buckets --One on right is what Umbra said was called "Screech" -- fermented molasses and brown sugar -- It be about ready for my magic !- Over proof dark rum with no distilling ? -- It's a personal challenge !-- Each of these 5 gallon buckets of wine will end up as a gallon of "Fruit Brandy" ? -- Call it what U want it WILL light U up !
The other 5 gallon bucket is a fresh batch of blueberry started last night !
2 gallons Pear Brandy bout One and a half gallons of Coconut Brandy -- Then that half gallon of Blueberry on top !-- Dam brewing is just as addicting as growing !-- So if I get busted --Who has jurisdiction ATF or DE A ? -- Papa said --U going to the same jail if U get caught hauling 10 gallons or a hundred !-- Made sense !
I don't even drink anymore but I like to brew !

View attachment 20171012_111331-1.jpg

Back home picked up some hybrid sativa from town
Smoking pretty good...:48:
Rose congrats on the Harvest :) now take a break..
Nick, Keef y'all growing some beautiful weed..Yep

Well aren't those beautiful plants up there. nice work, Sweetmanagain.

I posted some harvest pic's in my journal, too tired to do it twice.. lol

Hey Cane. what sativa did you get? B just got home thru a SNOW STORM, she said it didn't stick. crap, i am glad i didn't know she was driving thru that. She is such a good girl... lol 42 year old girl.

Nick is that my Umbra's surprise, damn. Rose, I knew that green crack x snowlotus would be a handful. Glad it yielded so well. Something to smoke thru the winter, lol. Looking at Continuum 50:1, or so the breeder says.

Theys a lot of sativa in this girl but I have a BBking thats looking very similar only smells different

A handful Umbra???? If i had planted that in the middle of the garden she would have filled it. It was crazy huge. And the cages just made it worse, or better, depending on how sore ya are.

Keef, that bubba mama is so special, how does she smoke? I have never tried her.

It's fine smoke Rose !-- but I don't think I got the best outta that girl yet !-- She still mess U up she don't care !-- Umbra send it to U Rose it's gonna be good !--
Umbra that BPU dominate ? --Ya think !-- U know I've grown several of those BPU crosses !-- They may look alike and the blueberry tries to dominate but they all came out different !-- D.D. say that Riot Berry OG -x- BPU is "loud" -- When U burn it !-- I would describe it as Berry Loud !-- Fine smoke but the smell stank a little !-- I like it !-- D.D. she say but U just like pot in general Keef -- She may be right !--
The White -x- Nepal Indica is that your work too Umbra !-- Looks like it !-- He put his frosty fingerprint in everything he breeds !-- That one will melt U right there !
Only reason B.B. King is in a bottle instead of growing is because D.D. thinks GDP -x-BPU --( The one I got anyway ) is a better blueberry !--

Well, it sure seems to be workin. I leave my house to go to the grocery store and nowhere else these days. Waiting for the harvest , not because of couch-lock1

Good evening my friends..puffin on some GDP X BR as we speak, definitely Grapes...the BPU X BB when she was fresh, tasted just like blueberry muffins....O,ya.....:48:

Grapes Cane ? -- What it take me 3-4 times to get one ? -- She hermied 3rd time I ran her !-- Mine didn't have the purple either !-- Must took 50 seed to get one to germ !- Grape really ? --I got more seed !-- I would like a purple grape !-- Ya'll know I'm weak !--

Yep grapes :) had to let everything go when I went back East.....starting over is no bargain...as you know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back