Spectrum in flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
I know hps spectrum is best for flowering cycle. I use a 250 agromax hps, but what if I keep 6,225 lumens more of blue spectrum (fluorescents), as well? It needs that amount of lumens added to satisfy grow space specs. (3,000 per sq ft) anyhow. The added blue spectrum shouldn't affect the Red, Orange Spectrum of flowering, should it?

Richy-B said:
I know hps spectrum is best for flowering cycle. I use a 250 agromax hps, but what if I keep 6,225 lumens more of blue spectrum (fluorescents), as well? It needs that amount of lumens added to satisfy grow space specs. (3,000 per sq ft) anyhow. The added blue spectrum shouldn't affect the Red, Orange Spectrum of flowering, should it?

More light of any usable type is going to help.

So as long as I meeting spec with lumens per sq ft. I shouldn't need a 400 hps?

Richy-B said:
So as long as I meeting spec with lumens per sq ft. I shouldn't need a 400 hps?
Well i cant tell you if you use that 400 W hps, its gonna increase your yield as well as the quality of your bud that you will get. sounds like if you keep that hps goin with what you already have you are gonna get a very nice crop. The more lighting the better...

The more light the better 3,000 lumens per sq ft is what u should shoot for the blue specturm is only going to help,it wont hurt..

:holysheep: It's crazy that I just got done looking at your growroom. Nice plants Scot1073!:D

Latest posts

Back