Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The frost speaks for it's self !-- At one month in too !-- She gonna do U right !-- I'm kinda partial to that Kush - OG or whatever U call that terp profile ! -- D.D. describes it as loud when U smoke it !--

Somebody needs to go out and finish cleaning and refilling the hot tub !-- I'm just not feeling it !-- I drained it and left the cover off and it got pollen and sand in it !-- Pulled smoke weeds out the backyard yesterday and I'm feeling a little stiff today !-- I'm trying to get all the weeds pulled so I can then mow and Transplant some good grass into some bare areas !-- Yard looks like sheet right now !-- Got a rock front yard with weeds all along the edges !-- I got some weed killer just haven't got to it yet !-- I thought it was gonna be sunny and hot today but it's getting hot and overcast instead !-- Feels like rain coming to me !

D.D. give me a hard time about the front yard so I had to explain it to her !-- If I was gonna rob a house in da hood ?-- I'd rob the neighbors house instead of mine !-- It looks much nicer !-- It's a security ploy !--

I know !--
She didn't buy it either but it sounded good to me !

Rose she a long ways from what she was before the BBSL got ahold of her !-- She a Kush now !-- Bad to the bone but not the Nurse anymore !-- BBSL just dominated what she was !-- Part of me is disappointed but then she just steam rolls me and I'm O.K. with what she is now !-- Trying to added some fruit or something to that potency !-- B.B. tends to dominate too so I'll let them fight it out !--
It's not like I'm breeding up or down they both got it going on !-- I don't know what to expect !-- That 1st "B" in BPU is Black Berry Kush !-- So Who knows ?--

View attachment 20180418_132425.jpg

great day at the beach,,,went to honeymoon island and paddled all the way to caladesee island his first time in a kayak ,,he did great ,,,,sorry to hear about your dog man,,,putting a dog down is like losing a child ,,,ive had to do it twice ,,both times I held them in my arms as they passed,,how lucky to have a friend like that for 15 years ,,,,

Umbra and I talked about how U get half your genes from mom and half from dad !-- That is not in dispute -- I just don't understand how one half can so completely dominate the traits the plant expresses !-- but it does sometimes!-- because I have seen it more than once !--

Hey Zig !-- My kayak needs a motor !-- D.D. won't let me go get a couple gas powered leaf blowers at the pawn shop !-- She ain't falling for that --" It's for the yard"-- I messed up and told her I wanted to put one on my kayak !-- She say NO !-- I'll just get in trouble again ! -- 2 leaf blowers I could make a kayak fly !-- I'll have to find me a work around !

Umbra and I talked about how U get half your genes from mom and half from dad !-- That is not in dispute -- I just don't understand how one half can so completely dominate the traits the plant expresses !-- but it does sometimes!-- because I have seen it more than once !--

Just the same as people I suppose...

I’m sorry for all y’all in the PNW, and other rainy cold places, I really do wish for you some nice weather... but here in Cali, spring is here...☀️...that’s not to say we won’t have any more rain but I really think we’re in good weather for a while...As soon as I harvest my current indoor grow, I’ll be poppin seeds for the outside...I’d do it now but I don’t have room for anything in my grow cabinet...

going to be 80 this weekend, although Monday we had serious down pour with hail

Morning O.F.C.!-- Been digging seed out some cannacap weed !--
I got one of my seed bottles full of 2 new thangs !

The White -x - Nepal Indica ( From Umbra )-- x Black Berry Snow Lotus = ( Black Berry Kush -x - Snow Lotus )--- ( male from Giggy)--- x B.B. King (male) --( from Umbra )---- mom is sticky and dank !

Then there was Rose's Nurse Larry ( Medicine Woman -x- Larry OG )-- Bred to that BBSL male from Giggy--
Then that was bred to Umbra's B.B.King -- ( BPU-X- B.B.) = ( Black Berry Kush - x- Purple Citral - x- Uzbekistan Hash Plant --- x- Blue Berry Blast )--

Can't help but be dank !

Working on a cup of coffee and my pipe !-- Wake and Bake -- We wasting daylight !

WE HAVE SUN AND NO WIND~~~~~ Gonna be a good day.
Good morning ofc. lets do this.

Good morning OFC. Rose that is good new for you, enjoy your day. Keef your so funny. I pull my weed after a rain they come out better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back