Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some thing bit me last night. I got to two hole about 3/4th apart. And, it is swollen. Much of been a big a** spider. Creepy. I leave spider alone but if it going to come and bit me in my sleep it's war:chuck:

Whoooo hoooo We finnaly have some Sunshine.....
Time for a nice puff....:48:.....

I'll join you. Looks like Spring is here.:bong2: Time for me to go explore the back yard. Enjoy your day OFC.:farm:

I have a chicken that I think is egg bound she won't get off her nest and she hasn't layed ..Soaked her in a hot bath yesterday and need to keep doing it 20min in hour on the nest till she lays...You gotta be kidding me:( so that's what I am up to.....

LOL,I am very sure she appreciates you. That just can't be any fun for the chicken. I hope she gives birth very soon. Oh Cane, the things we do. Thanks for the sweet giggle.

Took too many caps again !-- At least I know U can't see me !-- I'm in da spirit world !-- I'm have to stand up eventually and that is gonna be wild !

Yo Cane !-- I was in da FFA --I knows a little bout Chickens !-- Some times a hen will decide it's time to raise a brood of chicks -- U got a rooster ?-- If U do then collect a nest of eggs from the other hens and put them in her nest and let her sit !-- True she may be egg bound but then she might have her mind set on raising a brood !

When I was a sophomore in high school I showed a pen of 5 White Rock Chickens !-- I didn't win !--
Of the over 250 pens showed at the livestock show -- I placed 13 th !-- Sold those 5 Chickens for $50 each !

Did I mention I'm in the spirit world !-- I can .
Make streamers in the air just by waving my hand !-- Here watch !-- Did U see that ?-- Like a little rainbow !--

Already got me some yard birds picked out for the Stoner Ranch !-- A breed called Brahma !-- 25 lb chickens !-- Look it up !--

What up Bud ?-- I think I know what happened !-- I think it mighta went like this -- I was tearing some green bud apart harvesting seed -- When I finished I put it in the oven to dry and decarb -- Oven dinged-- I ran it thru my wire basket to break it down into small pieces like I do -- Started making caps -- When I had packed a dose in empty caps I took it !--A good dose too !-- I Kept making caps and when I finished I thought-- Oh ! I was gonna take a dose --So I did !-- I am so glad U can't over dose and die from caps because I'd be circling the drain right now !-- I'm ride it out !-- What choice I got ?-- I gotta quit doing stuff like that !

Keef wasn’t it you that was giving me a hard time about smoking cigarettes I quit smoking cigarettes now for almost 2 months :48:

Awesome Bud, you will never be sorry you quit. It is hard to quit, good for you. If your like me better not ever even have a drag of one.

LOL,I am very sure she appreciates you. That just can't be any fun for the chicken. I hope she gives birth very soon. Oh Cane, the things we do. Thanks for the sweet giggle.
]Rose I think she really likes it :rofl:
I am with Keef and think that she maybe brooding but mom thinks egg bound will see just hope that she makes it....her name is Rosie...

View attachment 20180419_111158.jpg

OH she has to make it, her name is rosie. And a fine looking chicken she is in a warm water bath. LOLOLO If she decides to push, it could be a water birth. I am sure it feels good. Give her a little pat from me.

Rose, I sent you a PM.
Just put 6 clones in my greenhouse.
Got room for 2 more. One of each.
NS, WI, NL, SD, GT x BOC, JOCK HERROR AND BB KING. And 1 SD with unusual leaf formation from seed.
Gonna start a pictorial log to share when possible.
I run out of data time a lot.

I'm better now !
Bud it probably was me giving U a hard time about smoking !-- I quit smoking 6-8 years ago and switched to an e-cig !-- Problem is I'm a back sliding hypocrit !-- Once in awhile when I run out of my e-cig liquid I go buy me some cigs or tobacco !-- Then when my e-cig juice comes in I go back to it !-
Just because U quit smoking don't mean U ain't still got a nicotine addiction !-- I got a nicotine addiction and have had one since the early 70s !-- I try to feed it in the least damaging way --
I thought that pic would draw more outrage and stuff about the dangers of smoking !-- I feel kinda let down !-- My e-juice came in and I perfer it so I'm good !-- Them hand ruled cigarettes make U high anyway !

Gloman -- All those I sent had that BBSL male dad except that B.B. and -- and the Jock didn't come from me -- That BBSL male threw some anomalies like strange leaf formation !-- They gonna do U right !

Good morning potheads...yesterday afternoon we move most all the furniture outa the house for carpet installation...today we are hangin in the back yard whilst they lay the carpet...good thing it’s not raining and not too cool.
I quit smoking a couple of times and your right Rose it ain’t easy but last time was for good... Now all I gotta do is think about having a cig and I turn green...I do enjoy a cigar on occasion but I don’t dare inhale it....Sometimes I see someone smoking and I think oh that sounds good but I know it’ll make me sicker’n a dog...
Think I may be choppin soma my girls here in a day or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back