Name your Nutes, and GH 3 PART nute question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ignore::ignore:;):ignore::ignore:

Anyone who is looking for a good nutrient range to use throughout the entire GrOw should try using HESI seriously! Its affordable and its awesome I've seen the results using Coco and Hesi.
Veg
root complex
powerzyme
supervit
coco ( grow and bloom)

Bloom
Root comlex ( only first week)
powerzyme
supervit
coco
pk13 14 (Ive seen better results using hesi pk using 1ml\10L from second week rising gradually to 3ml at end of week 3 then rising to 15ml on completion . Hesi advise to use 2.5ml from start of week 4 rising to 15ml on completion
:ignore::ignore:;):ignore::ignore:

pppbbc2.JPG

glyph said:
Advanced is boycotted by most of the growers i deal with. several area hydro shops will not carry their products. research, observe. i'm sure they put alot more money into advetisment on 'Weeds' than any R&D funding.

I use the AN sensi 2-part, carboload & piranha with great results. Yeah, the stuff costs more than I like to pay for it. Yeah, I might be able to get another nutrient that works just as well for less. Yeah, there are many other great products out there that grow huge buds also. Personally I like the results I get from the Advanced products and am willing to pay the extra couple of bucks to know that I can count on getting consistancy from my nute regiment. I may experiment in the future but for right now I'm really happy with the way AN's products have worked for me. I thought it was pretty funny that their products are plastered all over weeds but I had already been using AN before I ever saw the plugs in that show. I think it's smart marketing on their part.

hey bro how are the nutes working? Do they make your bud alot more potent? more crystaly lol? let me know im about to start my first hydroponic grow and im thinking of going with the CHEMICALS like you, i want to grow some icky icky!

Fox Farm Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom
Dutch Nutrients Formula CarboLogic and Bloom Fortifier (same NPK as Fox Farms Beastie Bloomz)
and I use Technalflora Thrive Alive B1 also.

Edit : Growing in soil

can i use fox farms big bloom and tiger bloom at the same time?

Vegs said:
This is so ironic because I just picked up the very same stuff today at the local hydro shop. These fellas are great and have been so much help in addressing all my n00b questions and concerns. Anyways, they said that in their opinion this was the best way to go to get the maximum out of my garden and add flexibility if I decided to start jacking with the mixing rations outside of the recommended suggestions on the back of each bottle.

I picked up all three nutes as well as some Kool Bloom additive for the flowering stage.

So tonight I am planning on flushing out the system and adding my new nutes and bud juice. Plants are currently around 20 days into flowering so I am starting a little late with the flowering additive. However, I'm excited to see how this stuff effects the girls.

I plan on just adding all three nutes and additive to one cup, then pouring that into my rez. Give it a little stir and dip the cup into the water to clean it off a bit.

If you haven't read the back of your bottles of General Hydroponics: FloraGrow, FloraMirco and FloraBloom below is what I got from it.

Quantity of each are based on 1 teaspoon per gallon

Cuttings, seedlings: 1/4 Grow; 1/4 Mirco; 1/4 Bloom
General Purpose: 1 Grow; 1 Micro; 1 Bloom
Vegetative Growth: 3 Grow; 2 Micro; 1 Bloom
Transition to Bloom: 2 Grow; 2 Micro; 2 Bloom
Blooming Ripening: 1 Grow; 2 Micro; 3 Bloom

Of course in my case I'll be adding 1 teaspoon per gallon of the Kool Bloom up till the last week where I'll go just plain water.

DO NOT PREMIX NUTES!!!!! You want to add to water FIRST. Mixing them messes them all up.

i like how you listed your nutes smokypo, what are some other peoples veg setups currently?

Floranova, Greenfuse, mycostop for my waterfarms.

wrathkill said:
can i use fox farms big bloom and tiger bloom at the same time?
yes, in fact they recommend you use big bloom throughout the plant's entire life span.:holysheep:
here's a link to their feed schedule. :cool:

hXXp://foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf

edit: oops, should read dates before posting... baked... lol

I'm hooked on the gh 3 part and now i'm on my fifth grow and trying new additives. like DNF Bloom fortifier and DNF Carbo Logic and now that i have 2-3 weeks till harvest i'm trying FoxFarm Cha-Ching till the last 5 days.

The question I have is it safe to use cha-ching along with the bloom fortifier and carbo-logic at the same time? I'm running 2 dwc 5 gallon grows one plant each. Please any thoughts on this dellema..

I use a home brew compost tea for hydro now. I use a diluted tea with power clone in my aero cloner with excellent results. In my dwc I use a stronger tea. I have a 30 gallon trash can with 2 6" air stones. I gear my tea towards flower nutes because I only have room for the one can right now.
I put worm castings, bat guano, fish and kelp, molassas, bone meal, silica, Epsom salt, blood meal, and alfalfa(rabbit feed). It works as well as any chems I have tried and I have tried many. I use the same tea full strength on my soil plants. I have no problems with fert burn and the plants are green and happy.
I just drop a small pump with a long hose into the water. I adjust ingredients based on what I think the plants need for the next watering.

Well Ive read every post in this thread,and my decision is Im going to stay with GH 3 part.Im using it now and am comfortable with it.Altho I am going to do more research into Dutch Master line,just to make sure Im not missing out on anything lol.
My biggest concern with GH is the salt build up,I do wash mine well and soak it in flora kleen and flora rinse,seperatly when im done then rinse it off with plain water and let air dry till I need it again,it seems to work for me atm. :)

gangalama said:
Big ups to DNF 2part ive had nothing but success. As for GHP 3Part I see too much solids build up too quickly. I Have used it and never liked it. KoolBloom is an excellent bud booster,THC booster, Flavour booster, use with discretion. I also highly recommend carboload for that xtra umph. I myself grow with the Dutch Nutrition Formula 2 Part. To this I add Bcuzz gro while in veg and during the first week of bud, its then stopped. Then its Bcuzz bloom,and Carboload until I have Big nugs, about 30days. Then Koolbloom is added to the mix. All my water is treated with H2o2 and Phd to between 5.5 and 6. I flush for at least 10 days at the end, and change my rez every week. Also I wouldnt suggest powders for hydro. The more water soluble the less buildup, Just my experience.

How do you like dutch master, I was thinking of getting the gold series spend a lil more money on nutes this go around?

Dutch master for veggie
Sensi Bloom for flowering
For no better reason that the hydroponics shop owner said to

For what this might be worth, I'm really still a "newbie" here, but I started out with the GH Maxi series, and also experimenting with Diamond Nectar (referred to as a nutrient absorption accelerant).

I haven't seen salt buildup or other types of residue buildup, but then again, I'm a bit fanatical about flushing the system on a regular basis, keeping everything as clean as possible.

OK, it's my first real try at this, so I'm probably a bit "over parenting" my little family of plantlettes, but they are growing, fast. A couple of comrades who know this artform much better than myself have come by to have a look . . . their opinion is that they are doing just fine, perhaps even better than just fine.

The cautionary note I offer, however, is that these particular GH nutes are really concentrated. You have to be careful about exactly how you make your mixture with for the next nute batch and so on, make sure the temp (and Ph) levels are consistent, but if you follow this regime, the nutes do work, at least they are here!

But I do appreciate all the various comments. The more I try to actually do this, the more of an artform this really becomes, it is a learned skill to be sure.

old thread but ill bite, Not one person mentioned the nutes I use, odd cause someone from this forum suggested them to me. Ive been using them for close to a year with outstanding results. Number one thing to remember about growing is realizing when doing less is actually doing more for your grow. So, the nutes I use are 100% organic, only sold on ebay and cheaper than anything else ive used. BMO is the brand Grow it Green(veg)Flower power(bloom)Super plant tonic(mycorrhizae and other organic goodies used in veg+bloom)are the products. Along with Cal-Mag and a drop of unsulphured black strap mollases here and there; is my entire nute line up, and the best part is, I spend less than 200$ for nutes to grow all year round(minus july/aug)

Latest posts

Back