Electric cost per mounth for your room help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Either way running any vegging plant 24/7 is plain ignorant of basic horticulture"

marijuana plants grow bigger faster with less stretch under 24 hr veg

"Either way running any vegging plant 24/7 is plain ignorant of basic horticulture"

marijuana plants grow bigger faster with less stretch under 24 hr veg

Yeah, I will be sticking with my 24-7 thanks. :)

Stayed tuned for a forthcoming thread '24/7 is plain ignorant of basic horticulture'

a 1,000 watt light is too much light for 6 plants.
I flower 9 plants about 30" high with a 400 watt hps and my bill is an extra $60. monthly.
Yield is 6 oz.

Thank you...

The Poet...

I flower 9 plants about 30" high with a 400 watt hps and my bill is an extra $60. monthly.
Yield is 6 oz.

Thank you...

The Poet...

Poet, the number of plants has nothing to do with light needs. Light needs are figured by how many sq feet you are lighting. Six plants could well need 1000W or more if they are large plants.

You know it ain't cheap .... $1500 a month is average. It runs a little more in summer because of the a/c, little less in winter.

Yep, around here a 400 watter 24/7 ran me roughly 25-35 bucks month. Maximum 13 cents a K/w 'round here. Goes down to like 7 cents during so called 'off-peak' hours.

Yield is 6-7 oz a month.

Thank you...

The Poet...

chatty today... Nothing wrong with water cured pot

bare bulb? Is 400W significantly cooler than 600W ?
I was using 1000W and 600W in rooms with 7ft ceilings and had to use cool tubes and blowers. I'm wundrin' if hanging two 250 or even one 400 vertically would need lamp venting again.

Where I live electricity is pretty cheap. Here's how it breaks down for me. I ran 3 600 watt hps last summer and when I broke down my electric bill this is how it played out. Each 600 watt ballast raised my bill $33.00 each running at 12-12. A 10,000 btu ac set at 76* was an additional $42.00 and the circulating fans added up to $26.00 a month. I checked this against a kill-a-watt meter and my billing system. Hope it helps and realize your mileage will vary

Just finished installing our second solar array on the house ,this should put us at 100% power and enough to power an electric vehicle...loving it!!!

I wish I could do solar here. We only average about 50 sunny days a YEAR here so solar doesn't work real well. LMAO

I have a solar light over my garage and it always barely glows. Looks anemic. LOL

Ah, to live some place where the sun shines..... must be nice.

I wish I could do solar here. We only average about 50 sunny days a YEAR here so solar doesn't work real well. LMAO

I heard somewhere that even an overcast day still has quite a bit of light? Guess not enough for solar panels, I'm no expert.

Latest posts

Back