Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose, I bet it was so much fun hanging with your daughter. My daughter and I are trying to get the phone to work so we can see each in other. That going to be awesome. Just, broke up some more buds. Time to get toasted. :tokie:

I'm in Ness !-- U just keep getting back up when U have a grow disaster and learn something each time !-- Just too many things can go wrong outside so I don't think I would want to grow outside again !-- I remember how Hippy 420 used to do !-- He grow smoking weed inside and turn his outside crop to bubble hash with a red cement mixer ! -- Things been going great in the grow so there is a grow disaster just waiting to happen any minute now !

This is the first time, I have live away from the ocean. Just love that salt air smell. GA has a little bit of ocean, some, day I'm going out to take a look.

Keef how is the scooter hunting and how did your ham work out. You, did say it was a ham didn't you?

Smoked a pork shoulder roast Ness !-- Turned out great !- Might have some left overs !

Hippy -- B.B. been good to me !-- Kinda like an old friend now !-- U get a little age on it in a jar and it just get's better !--

I swear I did not shoot it !-- Musta been a car backfiring or something !-- but I still might !-- Moving it that far bout killed me !-- bolts pulled thru -- I couldn't get untangled from it and that's gonna leave a mark !-- I'm be needing a crutch and a sling and some morphine would be nice but I quit it !-- Wonder what poked me in the back ?-- So I had a full day !-- Thunder made me run into the wall and I might have a black eye !-- Excercise machine beat me up bad !---- I'm need another dose of caps !-- Where's my gun ?

Oh Keef, try to stay alive the rest of the day please. exercise machine?

I am making beef jerky on the Traeger, going to take it to the physical therapists that helped me so much with vertigo. Did i mention i threw up 3 times while they were doing the treatment? beef jerky is the least i can do.

Been thinking about WH today.. you guys help me smoke this.

Took me a while to figure out why my dogs eat dirt...it's the bone meal. Boomer got into a bag of bone meal and ate the whole bag. Now he has a tummy ache...just like a kid.

Wilson eats roaches. He has scared me three times now. his head starts bobbing and then he falls over... Bone meal, that can't be easy to digest... ouch. Won't that just turn to cement in Boomer's colon? He may need some oil to go with that. Hi Keef.

well I do not know, but my dogs eat bones pretty regular. what goes in, comes out. bet if he could do it again, he would.

Been an interesting news cycle !-- Seems like the soap opera starts at about 6 pm every day !
My dogs like leaves from veg.-- Except for the little bud thief ! -- Little Bastid ! --I had the door to the grow open the other day when I was moving some stuff !- One of them drug a big bag of fan leaves into the living room for snack !-- Don't know which one but 2 had leaves hanging out they mouth !-- Gotta watch them like a hawk if the door is open !

This is not partisan, I am glad our constitution is holding up. Sounds like a good man will sort it out.

Been an interesting news cycle !-- Seems like the soap opera starts at about 6 pm every day !
My dogs like leaves from veg.-- Except for the little bud thief ! -- Little Bastid ! --I had the door to the grow open the other day when I was moving some stuff !- One of them drug a big bag of fan leaves into the living room for snack !-- Don't know which one but 2 had leaves hanging out they mouth !-- Gotta watch them like a hawk if the door is open !
You tell everyone to eat caps don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back