Chicken ****

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
Has anyone used organic composted chicken manure?? Watched you tube on organic growth. Said it's best type of all manures for outdoor organic gardens. A friend used many years ago and grew killer plants. It 5.99 online, plus shipping for a 25 lb. Bag.

Can you top dress w / this on indoor grow??

I have used it and had good results, but be careful with it as it is hottt and will burn your plants if you aren't careful. You only need a little bit because it has so much nitrogen in it. you can top dress with it but I wouldn't simply because once the plants get going good(unless they are outside where they have room to grow all summer) they don't need as much nitrogen, and when they go into flower they need even less. I would use it to make up my soil(which is how I do it) and if they are going to veg for 6-8wks then I would top dress about the 4th week and then no more. :)

Hushpuppy said:
I have used it and had good results, but be careful with it as it is hottt and will burn your plants if you aren't careful. You only need a little bit because it has so much nitrogen in it. you can top dress with it but I wouldn't simply because once the plants get going good(unless they are outside where they have room to grow all summer) they don't need as much nitrogen, and when they go into flower they need even less. I would use it to make up my soil(which is how I do it) and if they are going to veg for 6-8wks then I would top dress about the 4th week and then no more. :)

THANKS!
I,m at 4 1/2 weeks and plants doing very well.Gonna veg. until they are 28 in. +/- tall.. They were really drooping after transplant. I decided to give the voodoo juice, hygrozyme, molasses combo a shot and in 36 hours the bottom half of the plants, the leaves are now growing straight out. The top half is pointed up toward the sky (lights)!! So relieved. Will try top dressing w/ **** in a few days...

:D :D :D

Latest posts

Back