Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning,

Umbra, that is very cool. I think this is awesome, the seed thing.
Keef, looking good up there.

My nephew is here and what a treat to see him. He takes after me, he smokes pot like his aunt. but dresses way better.

here is a list I was sent:

Snake Venom X GDP runt male = Purple poison
(Snake Venom by Moxie Seeds is Viper City OG x Gorilla Glue # 4 - Viper City OG is Grape Kush X Lemon OG - there is also a Viper City OG XIII which is Viper City OG X Lemon OG - think it’s the second one)
(GG#4 x Larry Lemon Cookies) X GDP runt male
Sour Bubble # 3 X GDP runt male = Purple sour bubble
GDP X GDP runt male = GDP F2
Buckeye Purple X GDP runt male = Back Country Purple
Berenger (BEP) X GDP runt male
Berenger (GG) X GDP runt male
Krazy Glue X GDP runt male = Krazy Daddy

Flaming Cookies X Flaming Cookies = Flaming Cookies F2s
Alien Cookies # 5 X Flaming Cookies = Meltaway Cookies (int.)
Flaming Cookies X Alien Cookies # 5 = Baked Alien Cookies (ext.)
(GG#4 x Larry Lemon Cookies) X Flaming Cookies = Baked Lemon Cookies
Purple poison X Flaming Cookies = Purple Poison cookies
Krazy Glue X Flaming Cookies = Sticky Buns
GG#4 X Flaming Cookies = Cookie Dough

GG#4 X GG#4 BX1 = GG#4 BX2
GG#4 BX1 (GG#4 X Sour Bubble) X GG#4 BX1 = GG#4 BX1 f2
(GG#4 x Larry Lemon Cookies) X GG#4 BX1 = Yellow Snow
Krazy Glue (GG#4 X White OG v.2) X GG#4 BX1 = Hot Glue
Snake Venom X GG#4 BX1 = Spitting Cobra

GG#4 X Mendobreath F2s (Uprising)
GG#4BX1 X (GG#4 X Mendobreath) (Uprising) = Frostbite
Snake Venom X (GG#4 X Mendobreath) (Uprising) = Snakebreath
Alien Breath (Hilltop Genes) X (GG#4 X Mendobreath) (Uprising) 3 phenos = Deep Breath

(grown exterior)
GG#4 X GDP runt male = Marauder
GG#4 BX1 (Tonygreen) X GDP runt male ?
(Sour Bubble 3 X GDP) X GDP runt male = Purple Sour Bubble
Snake Venom X GDP runt male = Purple poison

Blue Magoo BX2 X Zambezi # 3 X Blue Magoo BX2 X Zambezi # 2 = F2s
Sour Banana Sherbet # 1 X Blue Magoo BX2 X Zambezi # 2
Sour Banana Sherbet # 2 (short) X Blue Magoo BX2 X Zambezi # 2 = Blue Sour Sherbet
Blood Orange # 1 X Blue Magoo BX2 X Zambezi # 2 =Blue Blood
(GG#4 x Larry Lemon Cookies) X Blue Magoo BX2 X Zambezi # 2 =Blue Goo

GG#4 BX1 # 6 X GG#4MB male = Frostbite
(Sour Bubble # 3 X GDP runt male) X GG#4MB male = Purple Bubble Breath
Snake Venom X GG#4MB male = Snake Breath
Flaming Cookies f2 X GG#4MB male = Sticky Cookies
GG#4MB # 5 X GG#4MB male = F2s
GG#4MB # 5 X GG#4MB male
(GG#4 x Larry Lemon Cookies) X GG#4MB male = Double Sticky

Snake Venom x GG#4 BX1 # 5 = Spitting Cobra
(GG#4 x Larry Lemon Cookies) x GG#4 BX1 # 5 =Yellow Snow
GG#4 BX1 # 6 x GG#4 BX1 # 5 =F2s
Sour Banana Sherbet # 1 x GG#4 BX1 # 5 = Sour and Sticky
Blue Magoo BX2 x Zambezi x GG#4 BX1 # 5 = Blue Glue
2 - GG#4 x GG#4 BX1 # 5 = GG#4BX2
Blood Orange # 1 x GG#4BX1 # 5 = Orange Syrup
Unidentified

Hey Rose !-- Enjoy the visit !

Umbra they both dank !-- That BOC gonna do some magic with some time in a jar !-- This is not my Cafe Mocha pheno !-- This gonna do something else !-- It has hints of something that I like !-- Just can't put my finger on it !-- It might be a trick pony ? -- Trying to figure out what it is so U take another toke !-- U hit it a 3rd time and realize U shoulda stopped at 2 !

Umbra -- I don't know these things !-- The indica heavy hybrids work well for me but I wouldn't know what was what from the names ! -- Something with pretty colors -- I don't got grape or cherry another lemon might be nice ? --I got those 2 baby Squish-x- Oregon Lemon but that's the last of the lemon seed !--

Orange Syrup ? -- Probably one those stretchy a** sativas ? -- Dam that would have been nice !-- All sorts of tasty sounding stuff up there !

I'll find something in the list, lol. I did just pop some of BBP's purple peyote x deep chunk, very indica

Well those do seem to work well for me and tend to be fast finishers !-- I like them 60 day finishers !- - I give U a test grow on them !
I'm happy with my grow system but it got 2 design flaws need fixing for production !-- The 2 inch cups are great to clone in but I have to add a step to my veg process !-- I gotta put the whole 2 inch basket and foam collar with plant into a 3 or 4 inch basket and fill it with clay ball or some other non reactive weight !-- Then I can move to bigger plants !-- The other design flaw is that if a sprayer is turned just right and hits where the lid and box meet it can leak !-- A gasket is the fix !-- Just to lazy to do it yet !---Plus my humidity can get down in the mid 40 % so a little expose water doesn't hurt !-- That's getting kinda low !-- - Not time yet to stand on it !-- I be ready !

What is a runt male they seem to like him too ? --
Got my lineup for the week set up !-- 2 Widows -- a Strawberry growing beside it's momma -- (Umbra's Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel ) -- Momma come across nice in the jar !-- There can be only one !-- Baby girl got her work cut out for her !-- Momma ain't no light weight !-- A Master Kush I'm moving back into the mix !-- and a GT -x -BOC !-- Is that 6 ?

There's some fine stuff up there I'm sure but Umbra about that Chisel ? -- I know U out there breeding for limb breaking potency !-- What did U breed it too and where my seed ?-- I know U got other danky-dank out there too I ain't picky !---- I know what U do !-- -- I've grown your stuff !---- I don't know them people or thier strains !

Girls, if you don't want to get grossed out by man-talk, skip this post. Old men... feel free to keep reading. LOL

Well, tomorrow I go in for my colonoscopy. Any of you old farts that have gone through this..... you know exactly what I'll be doing today. My list of things to do today.....
****, ****, crap, **** more, ****, fart, ****, ****..... wipe. Repeat.

The Miralax is 16 doses in the bottle. I am supposed to drink the entire bottle in 3 hours. ***!!!

All I can have for 2 days is Gatorade and laxative. My farts are starting to smell like lemon-lime.

I hate getting old. LOL

Hackman, I feel your pain! I've twice done that and will probably have another in a few years or so. Seems they always find a couple of polyps to snip so they invite me back every 5 years or so.

I worked surgery for 20 years !-- They used to use something called golytely -- Wasn't nothing lyte about what it do to U !-- It is no fun to be down there where that scope go either !-- We have to pump air up in there to expand everything to get a good look !-- That air ? -- It comes back out !-- U would rather be on the table asleep that to get gassed like that !-- Then the doctor look over and say U want to go to lunch now ?--
Make me wanna puke !

Some times people stick various objects up in there and can't get them out and so we had to take them to surgery !-- We were having a particularly hard time getting a grip on a "Foreign Object" -- The DOC got frustrated and said --Go get that tech with the little hands !-- She came in crying because she knew what we wanted her to do !-- She was able to remove it crying the whole time !-- Poor thing !

Actually, I am having a colonoscopy AND an endoscopy at the same time. I just hope they wipe down the scope in between.

Hack you'll be asleep U won't know !-- Might want the endoscopy first ? -- That medicine doesn't really put U asleep either !-- They probably use that stuff called Versed -- Might be the best drug ever but you'll never know cause U ain't gonna remember sheet !--

10 -15 years ago when I last had it they used a cocktail of Versed and Demerol. Now they use something called Propofol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back