KGB30 Growing Journal "Sativa Hybrid"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGB30

California Medical Card P
Reaction score
I found this site by accident even thow people in the card meeting told me about this site being helpful to first time growers. I am a medical patient with chronic Pain and got tired of paying $290 a ounce at the club. So friend gave me some bammer seeds I planted 4 beans and sprouted in (2) different 1 gallon containers. They got up to 2 weeks old when I made a newbie mistake by spraying them with a natural pest deturrent and killed all for out side growing. So I planted (4) more beans (bammer beans) all sprouted. After a week I found this site and Hick helped by giving me the best advice from anyone hear at MP . Hick stated "change MircleGrow Moister Control soil to Fox farms Ocean Forest and transplant the plants because to growing in the same pot will Cause Problems. So I took Hicks advice & baught (2) 5 gallon containers , (2) 3 gallon containers because thats all I could afford at the time transplatted them with Fox Farms Ocean Forest. After the first week using Fox Farms Ocean Forest my plants grew crazy with a thicker stock. Thanks Hick again for your advice.:rolleyes:

See old pictures at link
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26627

imo i wouldnt mess with them bammer seeds,i'd just order em..chances are your gonna get dealt a bunch of males or hermies.throw together $30 and get some beans from seedboutique..youll be happy you did

Some leafs accidently I got Cinnmon on Sativa Hibred plants.:D

Sativa Hybrid 1.jpg

Sativa Hybrid 2.jpg

Sativa Hybrid 3.jpg

Sativa Hybrid 4.jpg

It's a good learning project for me to start. So I can learn from my mistakes first and not lose out on much money. Beans where free and my labor and soil so far is what cost the most. This journal ight help someone new like me

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
imo i wouldnt mess with them bammer seeds,i'd just order em..chances are your gonna get dealt a bunch of males or hermies.throw together $30 and get some beans from seedboutique..youll be happy you did

Notes from online:
Mexican: Some of the best cannabis used to come from Mexico, but these days "Mexican Brickweed" has become synonymous with "schwag", the lowest quality smoke. That is because of US war on drugs afflicted badly Mexican indigenous production. Good Mexican is a Sativa hybrid bud, and even though its THC is degraded by production bricking and shipping, it can be a potent and give a great high if grown outdoors in strong sunlight.

Notes from online:

Mexican Sativa is a stabilized sativa Hybrid and is therefore true-breeding. It was bred in Mexico from a Pakistani Hash plant and a Durban Sativa.

This Strain is widely grown due to its sweet sativa taste & high and its reliable early harvest
Overall Rating: 7 Effect: All in the head
Potency: 7 Stature: Somewhat tall and lanky
Yield: 4 Phenotype: Sativa
Ease: 8 Indoor: 60 to 65 days
Appearance: 5 Outdoor: Sep 15 to Sep 30
Odor Level: 6 Odor: Sweet and light fruit
Taste Level: Not Listed Taste: Sweet and light fruit taste just as it smells
Grower's Tilt: 9 Sexes: Standard (M/F)
SI Rating: Not Listed Vintage: January, 2005

I germed 10 seeds; 7 made it. I culled all but the best looking female after showing sex at 37 days of Veg. I switched to 12/12 at about day 45. I topped and tied her down.

She flowered for 70 days losing most of her fan leaves by the 60th day and turning slightly purple due to low temps at night 50-60 F. Overall I was happy with the yield 6 ozs. and the smoke is really nice Soaring pure Sativa high with no couchlock but smoke too much and your heart will race and panic might set in.

She was very stable and I am trying to reveg for clones as I type I would defiantly want to keep her in the garden and try some crosses. I have got to say for the low price this is a great strain to try out.

Garden Information for this report Bloom Wattage Used: 2100w to 5000w
Average Plant Height: 72
Plants per Sq. Foot: 40.00
Average Yield per Plant: 6.00
Pruning or Plant Style: Not Listed
Fertilization Method: Not Listed
Gal grow bags Pro-mix bx with perlite, Bat Guano, Greensand, Bone Meal & Blood Meal added.Fed Pure blend Pro Grow through the 3rd week of flowering and switched to EJ Bloom fed plain water the last 2 weeks till harvest.

Report added by: Sir_Loins

I just started my 1st out door grow and it is fun learning all the different ways to grow.I have indoor dirt,hydro,and outdoor dirt.....I love growing....You are starting off good,I did alot of research and ask(still asking) alot of question's problem is I dont know the technical names for stuff. Which people have told me...alot...LOL but I guess duhicky is easier for me to remember LOLOL
Good luck
have a greatday and be safe

gettinggray1964 said:
looking good KGB30. i got to get me some of that fox farm soil, been hearing nothing but good about it.....
]

I ordered some beans from Doc & Nirvana just in case they are hermies or all males.

Before the Sun goes down I can now smell MJ. They have a great green smell to them also.

It's the only way to learn with friebie beans to start.

How are your plants?

not badd keep it up, good idea on the fencing i was good without for my first couple outdoor plants, but the last one my cat desided to sleep in the pot haha, and bent the stem but in the end it ended up bushin it out twice as much. goodluck

Pics are awesome... I like your idea of practice first, as well. Who knows, These may be some great smoke. Keep your plan, let 'em grow.

GREEN MOJO

They look great, Wishing you many fluffy green ladies.;)

inside you got more control over... i would finsih them outside though cuuz so many bugs and stuff.. i did this with my current grow when they frist showed pistils but after a week inside i noticed i had a bunch of spider mites on one of the flowering plants got the cut. then i brought in some veggin plants same thing only lil flys im just glad they didnt spread to the other plants.

Latest posts

Back