I Think I Was Ripped Off By BDS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower
Reaction score
I mailed cash to Buy Dutch Seeds on the 7th of Oct. They calim they didn't get it. I've never had that problem before. I suspect since the letter wasn't certified someone there pocket the cash. Just thought I give you guys the heads up.

If you send cash certify the letter. $92 down the drain. I don't believe that letter got lost. They simply stole the cash.

I don't know anything about that seed bank but it's not usually the seed bank that steals the money. First off, if it happened too often, they would be out of business as word gets around.

Second, they want your return business.

Not to say that a new employee didn't get sticky fingers but it's more likely that a postal employee got it.

One can never tell but that's my opinion.

No way could a postal worker know there was money in the card ... two things could have happen ... the letter got lost, and should be found sooner or later ... or one of the workers got sticky fingers.

I have no way to prove it though ... so if you send cash certify the letter.

If it was a bundle of cash the auto sorter may have ripped it open.

Never, ever send cash in a card. Every postal employee knows grandma always sands cash to their grandchildren in cards. Always use a #10 business envelope.

Also, no doubt that the postal carrier knows the address is a seed bank and gets a lot of cash.

I'm still leaning toward the PO.

This is heart breaking. One day I'll do everything in my power to make sure seeds of all kinds are free. People shouldn't have to pay for genetics imo.

Wellsir ... my beans did finally show up. I receive no notification from the company that they got my payment and sent the beans. Unfortunately one was missing from the Sat. Sour Diesel ... I contacted them and they say they would sent the bean.

Hopefully they will germinate with no problem. I plan to start them sometime this week.

Thanks for reading my post. :vap-Bong_smoker:

This is heart breaking. One day I'll do everything in my power to make sure seeds of all kinds are free. People shouldn't have to pay for genetics imo.

That's a good philosophy ... folks like you will help overgrow the government and put a stop to these stupid laws restricting our freedoms.

Always use seedfinder first. They have a great seedbank rating that tells who is good to order from and who will rip you off.

use royalseedbank. Aside from reputable seedbanks listed, they also compare prices of each strain from different suppliers

@GrowRebel having a similar situation. there's just no communication from them. I sent in an Amazon gift card online. the never said they got it but it was cashed a week later and my order status says "complete". I've emailed a few times and never got a response. I guess I'll just sit and wait. how long did it take for you?

Wellsir ... I sent my money in Oct.7 and I got the seeds in early December. I'm growing them now and will know it the strains I got were any good. Only one of the mango spouted and grew ... I will post what I think.

Latest posts

Back