Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long it got to go Nick ?-- Looks great !-- Now if I could just talk Joe into letting me borrow his ride for the weekend all would be well !--
I'm off to the gun show this weekend !-- See if I can pick up another cheap SKS and one them big boxes of Chinese surplus bullets !-- I don't like what is happening in the news and it would make me feel better ! -- My grandpa would roll over in his grave if he knew I didn't stand against Nazis ! --

have a meeting scheduled with warden of folsom prison. installing x ray there.

Don't pay no mind to me !-- I'm a heathen !
Umbra do U have to wear one those radiation badges to keep up with how much radiation U got hit with !
They give me one so I put it under a flouroscopy tube and cooked it !-- Found out just how much they had our back ! -- No one even said a word about how much radiation I had supposedly got hit with !--

When the O.R. I worked in got one those early medical lasers and they were giving us an in service and when I laid hands on it I reminded my peeps that some of them had pissed me off in the past and I been bidding my time to get even and looks like this my day ? -- People split !-- The in service was over ! --

I had to go to the boss's office !-- Again !-- It was funny as hell and well worth it !

It is currently day 23 of 12/12 and its NL, whataya think? another 40? You needs to remember, last time it got stole right at the end. The last single that I grew was under HPS and it finished totally different from the led grow.

Nick I would guess a little less under that "pink light " !-- I think plants from the same variety will vary some in how fast they finish -- Just seems to me they finish faster under LEDs !-- Might be just me too !-- I smoke a little weed U know ? -- Caps just kicked in and I can jump tall buildings with a single bound !-- In my mind !

Been batting around this thought I first heard of back when I was in the FFA !-- Hybrid vigor !-- U breed 2 purebreds from different breeds the offspring will most times out do either parent !--Only thing is it loses some of that vigor but stabilizes in succeeding generations !-- To a point ! -- Wonder if that applies to weed ? -- I think it might ?

I have heard theories about clone vigor and strains starting to drift after cloning several generations. I can believe it because I've seen first hand clones that, due to environment, respond totally different then the parent. In my case it was like the clones were a different plant and clones of those clones were never the same again. Hybrid vigor is a real thing and seed companies for farmers breed just because of that. Then the GMO the things so they can't reproduce but thats another story

Morning peeps. Cold and raining here. Seems like it's cold and raining everywhere. Thinking about moving further south. where can I go that never dips below 65 degrees?

Morning O.F.C. !
Yo Dog I"m thinking about Puerto Rico !-- 32 and Snowing at the dam beach !-- I can't go much further south !

G;morning ever one! 22 degrees here. Glad ll that snow melted before it got cold' Lets wake an bake:48:

Lost power bout 2 hours ago !-- All electric house !-- 34 outside so starting to get a little chilly in here !

Good morning peeps,
Keef, i hope you have warm clothes to put on. that is chilly.

Good morning St Nick, it is cold here too. but it is Dec, it should be cold, hopefully killing all the bugs outside in the garden.

Umbra, do you think they have Johnny Cash on the intercom? That will be weird. Tell us all about it please.
Yarddog, Santa Barbara California, is where you need to move but i think it is very expensive to live in paradise. Or San Diego sounds fun. How are your dogs?

Got a blanket and 3 dogs keeping me warm enough !-- I know 34 is not cold to some but Keef ain't one !--
At least it quit snowing !-- We get it like this some east coast peeps gonna get it bad !-- First time it hit freezing since I been here !-- This was not in the brochure !--

Good morning potheads, sunny here in NCal but chilly, should top out around 60 though shortly after noon. I’m contemplating a cob diy and trying to sort options. Thanks Puffa, now I gotta spend money.... so many choices though. Wish I had space for a grow room instead of just a grow box.
I’m fresh outa homegrown weed now so I gotta call up the local delivery service... ain’t that a b1t(h!!! They’ll bring it right to my door in a couple hours.

Whatcha going to order RE? Do you have an extra bathroom you can use to grow in? A bedroom closet vented out the floor? comeon, ya gotta have some space somewhere. my house is little..you can do it

We have a weather inversion, i hate that, cloudy foggy with no air movement. Makes for unhealthy air. But, it is beginning to look a lot like chirstmas in my living room.. woohoo.

I would like a hot cup of coffee please !-- I ain't liking the cold !--

RE we do what we can with what we got !-- That's all U can do !-- I was growing in a walk in closet off the master bathroom !-- The wife -D.D. is a specialty nurse and had a job offer 3 and a half hours from here to help set up a new unit !-- Too far to drive and her schedule is still not regular !-- Anyway while she was gone I moved us out the master bedroom and into the spare bedroom !-- Took over the master bedroom for bloom !-- Caught hell for it too !-- After the weed started coming out regularly she changed her tune !
So we in the middle trying to decide whether to sell the beach house and buy a place closer to her work with a place for a grow or just try to hang on to the beach house ?-- I want to wait till I got enough weed put up to shutdown a few months if I have to but I don't wanna shutdown !-- I wanna just move the grow ! -- Still not sure what we gonna do !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back