Organic Nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
THG, for nutes, I use Earth Juice line.

Wetdog, those were great posts. I put a "new composter" on my christmas list... I love organics and the rich dark soil that smells of goodness.

I always sprinkle some microbes.. But I am thinking about getting this.. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BY8L92/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Rose, bumped up an old EM-1 thread for you.

My qt went bad on me since it makes so much I simply wasn't able to use it all. An 8oz size of EM-1 makes more sense to me AFA the amount of AEM used in a year. Of course they don't offer an 8oz size, but you see my point.

Good stuff in any event.

Wet

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all. I am grateful for all suggestions. I want the CBD grow to be organic....and good. And since I am still quite new to organics, the 2 don't necessarily go hand in hand. It looks as if the Durga Mata II stays short and at 25 grams or so per plant, is not going to get very big around either. Thinking I might get away with 4-5 in 5 sq ft.

Happy holidays to all...whether you are a Christian or not, I believe this is the time for happiness, family, and friends.

Latest posts

Back