The $40. crop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Poet

Reaction score
Y'all...

I have been using 'Canna' nutes for the last 17 months and realized that since I began,
I have forgotten about fertilizing.
I veg on Espoma Garden tone and flower on 'Bio-flores'. Period!
{Water them every 3 days}

Satori is said to not like too much food.
In fact all of the Mandala strains are said to be that way.
I give them a cup or two of water then the 5-6 plants a gallon of Bio-Flores. Wait 20 -30 minutes and repeat till it runs out the holes at the bottom of the plastic pots.
Tilt them over.. {on a piece of 1" x 2"} and after 30 minutes replace the 3 gallon pots in 'the pool'.

Well... I believe they don't like too much water either!
They look best and are growing better and faster when they are starved of water. ie. thirsty.
They don't like their feet wet!
I don't let them wilt but when the pots are real light when picked up it is time to water them.
I've never had problems with mold.
Nutes for vegging cost less than $10. and for flowering about $30.
Flipped at 20"...= a nice crop

So... "Everything is good"

{The Samurai on the Charles Bronson movie}

Thank you...

The Poet...

Exactly poet, water them let it run through, let them dry and do it again. You are right they don't like wet feet.

Cannabis does like it's wet and dry periods--this pretty much goes for all strains, not just Mandala strains. The Espoma products are quite good an I have often recommended both Bio-tone ande Plant-Tone for organic grows. However, that is also the cost of the GO Box, which lasted me through an entire grow and then some. You do not have to spend an arm and a leg on nutes. Thanks.

"Cannabis does like it's wet and dry periods"--this pretty much goes for all strains, not just Mandala strains.

Hemp Goddess,

A much better description then my "They don't like wet feet."
"Cannabis likes its wet and dry cycles." .. Brilliant!
Instinctively I know this is right and it makes me understand
the likes and dislikes of the Cannabis plant much more clearly!

Thank you...

The Poet...

Y'all,

Let me elaborate...
6 plants, at considerably more than an oz each = {6 oz. +}
I don't weigh it. It's 3 quart jars per plant, {full but not crowded} x 6,
or 24 quart jars, ie. a case of quarts!

A case of quart jars represents the 6 plants, 5 Satori and one Krystalica.
And at better than an oz each, each plant or each... three 3!!! quart jars full of buds cost me $6.60 in nutes. Now I know electricity is $40. a month but strictly nutes = $40. gets me 24 quart jars of bud.

That's $6.60 per ounce!
Or $2.20 for a quart jar full of Satori !
I can't believe it! That's cheaper than the first $8. lid of Mexican, brick, dirt weed I bought in 1967!
Satori for $6. an ounce!
With electricity = $12. an oz or $4/ per quart jar of Satori! Total cost!
Would you give $4. for a quart jar of Satori buds?

This is Earth Shaking news!
I'm an old codger, an old Poet and I have learned to grow my own weed!
After all these years! And I couldn't have done it but for the helpful folks here on the Passion forum.

Thank you...

The Poet...

Yawl,

I just noticed that my math was off on the last post.
A case is 12 jars and not 24.
3 quart jars per plant would equal 15 for 5 plants and 18 for 6.
I don't remember how many plants I had now.
Where did I get those numbers?
I never was good at math.
Merry Christmas

The Old Poet...?

Ant,

My old 35 mm camera I bought in the early 70's when my 110 wore out gave up the ghost after 37-8 years and I am disabled and poor and have not been able to buy a camera yet. I'd like to get one of those digital cameras but I need to save up a little more money. Sorry...

The Poet...

Latest posts

Back