AUTOfem cropical fruit journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using it lately. Once I upload a picture there, I get the URL and then put that in the upload by URL screen here.

Ahh I'm not great at this unless there's a button ! I was using the Bb code cod tats how a taught me I'll try imgur and see can I get em right way round . I cheated earlier and rotated the seed packs 90degres but I can't do that with the plants! And yes I've tried locking portrait orientation and rotating camera but no good .

Lol.thats weird I just downloaded that app today then just read what mindtrip said...lol coincidence😳

See idk if I wanna post my pictures there I mean I understand its all online...but I feel this way is safer to post my pictures...the MP app is through a tapatalk app on my phone...doubles and what not yanno...harder but imgur is like instagram...you never know when that DEA agent is lurkin👀

I'm pretty sure Hank the DEA agent can lurk here just as easily.

http://imgur.com/a/5ilkI

Cropical fruit---50 days

Were 50 days from seed and doing good sofar..i had a minor thrip larvae problem and I was using my SNS 209 but I never seem to get rid of the larvae and I never really saw any movement from the larvae to adult thrip... So I mixed up a recipe of ** 1/2cup warm water, 1/2 cup 91-99% isopropyl alcohol, 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon concentrate..and a dash of dawn dish soap.* apply 2-3 times a week**

Sofar it seems like its actually working I haven't seen as many larvae's but you never know which vein they are behind.

Looks good jonny. Have you got a loupe? She looks like she has a little ways to go.

Yeah I already looked... They're still clear I give her about another week...its an auto and it'll be going on 10 weeks

Hey guys I stopped posting after it wouldn't let me post my pictures buuuuutt After everything is done... And I harvested and it total I got 2.6 oz dru from the one auto which is pretty good from an auto I believe, but it is a pungent fruity smelling odor...im pleased

Latest posts

Back