Back at it. Fall 2016/Winter 2017 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VERY NICE!! I gotta try that strain. cant believe u can get that out of a one gal. pot.. i just filled my tent with 3 gallon felts. big cut for me. what do u like for scissors?? i love cutter bee and the honey bee by "EK TOOLS". sorry for all the questions ham.
I love the three gallon felt pots.

The 6th picture down is my favorite shot. Just beautiful, are you frostier with your new light? They look fabulous Hamster Lewis.

The 6th picture down is my favorite shot. Just beautiful, are you frostier with your new light? They look fabulous Hamster Lewis.

Thanks Rose. Yes they do seem a bit frostier. The new light has been great. Will be getting another one in the future.

That's insane! You getting any lavender scents from her? Reminds me of a lemon Larry I grew that smelled and tasted like lavender and lemons.

Good growing hammy!

That's insane! You getting any lavender scents from her? Reminds me of a lemon Larry I grew that smelled and tasted like lavender and lemons.

Good growing hammy!

Thanks...no lavender that I can tell. Heavy lemon scent. Reminds me of my Larry OG cut. Dense frosty nugz.

Hampster you should be growing for the whole damn country. Haven't seen anything that comes close to alot of your buds. Tip of the cap...sir

Beautiful. I got a king led I am using now. Had to get some LED shades to wear because the lights hurt my eyes(thanks for the suggestion rosebud). It isn't so much the perceived brightness I don't think as it is the wavelengths. Thanks for the tip. I hope to grow some works of art like you have.

That's crazy, really like those autumn colours coming through. Beautiful.

Beautiful. I got a king led I am using now. Had to get some LED shades to wear because the lights hurt my eyes(thanks for the suggestion rosebud). It isn't so much the perceived brightness I don't think as it is the wavelengths. Thanks for the tip. I hope to grow some works of art like you have.

Glad you are digging it. I have had no complaints so far.

Hammy, ,yur making me a believer in LEDS Bro. Good job. .

Latest posts

Back