Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra do you know anybody who has ran any of the mad scientist genetics i'm extremely interested in his cheesecake

there were a bunch of guys over at firestax growing out his gear. no issues that I know of.

Well I'd have to say she's come along way after I just about killed her just can't wait for this Mendocino purp to be done I really miss the taste of this one

303df718d615949fa9f7be34552fdd16.jpg

9a44549fc67606605ec9f6b4d9d7bb29.jpg

d8340730d03e9b181b61323e83ef3d41.jpg

Maybe I'll throw a shot of my White widow in there as well
f29e6d65b8445b543775a68e9e399004.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work it Bud !-- I get stuck smoking this stuff Umbra bred !-- The White - x- Nepal Indica ( Umbra's White Indica)-- Anyway it got this stuff all over it !-- Wasn't trimmed !-- I forgot ! -- Smokes nice and mild with a hint of a peppery finish but with a little hint pine ? - mint ?

View attachment 20170122_131859-1.jpg

Umbra --ya did good ! - Fresh outta drying no cure -no nothing !-- That's when it's at it's worse !-- U bred a keeper for sure Cuz !

I pulled two males today. My glasses are broken and I am having a tough time making out sex but I'm sure I have at least 4 females. I'm going to scrog 2 of them, which are looking like a pure Sativa (Nirvana mystery seeds). They are screaming for it. May add another light and cage up the Hoeberry and Nirvana indicas after I'm sure I've found all the males. They getting bushy and starting to stretch..

Nick that Hoe Berry gonna work U !--SCROG it !-- This one U gonna want to keep ! - Plan on some bandage !-- I'm training a loop in the stalk of one as anchor point !-- I'm tie her to herself ! -- Cuz -- U keep an eye on her in late bloom for those stars like I got !

Work it Bud !-- I get stuck smoking this stuff Umbra bred !-- The White - x- Nepal Indica ( Umbra's White Indica)-- Anyway it got this stuff all over it !-- Wasn't trimmed !-- I forgot ! -- Smokes nice and mild with a hint of a peppery finish but with a little hint pine ? - mint ?

Looks really good Keef I bet she's tasty

It is Bud but 1st time I run something and find a girl and I do sex them small -- I get my cuts and let the little thing run !-- Gives me a taste -- and an idea how long it takes to finish !-- I think I got bout 3 healthy rooted White Indica clones !-- Next time I run it I'll run a box at a time like I do the B.B. !- - I'm Sexing a White Indica now and I'm thinking it might be male !--
If it is I'm keeping him !-- So Umbra U find me a name for your boy child ?- If it is a male ?
Got a fine GDP-X-B.R. queen back there by those 2 Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel girls -- I need to take some cuts !-- I need a tasty Strawberry!

Hey Umbra is it GDP-x- BPU or the other way round ? - Since I got a girl now I thought I better find out her proper name !-- Still got 2 The White -x- Black Rose to sex !-- and one Riot Berry -x- BPU ? -- Plus a couple BPU-X-GDP (?)
Trying this knew variety I just got dried from 1st run !-- I forget what it's called but it's Purple and it's a Haze !-- Keef got a fine buzz working but he still no move good !

Hey Umbra is it GDP-x- BPU or the other way round ? - Since I got a girl now I thought I better find out her proper name !-- Still got 2 The White -x- Black Rose to sex !-- and one Riot Berry -x- BPU ? -- Plus a couple BPU-X-GDP (?)
Trying this knew variety I just got dried from 1st run !-- I forget what it's called but it's Purple and it's a Haze !-- Keef got a fine buzz working but he still no move good !

The female goes first, then the male. So all bpu strains are dads. So bb x bpu, gdp x bpu, riotberry x bpu. All the blackrose strains the blackrose was the dad.

Everytime I think I got it I get confused again !-- Momma first !-- See I thought the dad went first !-- The White -x- Black Rose ! -- The White was the mom !-- OK !-- That makes sense to me now !-- That Black Rose -- Has a genetic anomaly !-- The White -x- Black Rose and GDP -x- Black Rose --In both I've seen something interesting !-- This cycle of sexing I got 4 girls out of 5 plants !-- Scares me !-- U know the boys gonna even it up ? -- I got that Wonder Berry boy I names Herman !-- Not even sure why I kept him !--I'm looking for an outstanding male !--Looks like it'll be The White -x- Black Rose ! --

Some of my liquor went east with me and I only got a couple bottles left !-- We mashing in tomorrow! -- I think I just quit playing and use both 5 gallon fermenter for the same fruit !-- Help me decide -- Strawberry --Blueberry -BlackBerry or Apple ?-- I think I need to build me some more fermenter buckets !-- Stop this running low problem !-- Maybe I just go get 2 more buckets and make 5 gallons of each ?--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back