Outside Columbian Red

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrandDaddyToke

SEE U ON THE DARK SIDE
Reaction score
I started these girls inside in April. They grew about 1 foot than I went 12/12 weeded out the males and had 4 nice ladies. I put them outside around the end of April. They fought the critters and 3 made it.:hubba: The tallest is over 6 foot and the other two are about 5 feet and very bushy with lots of branches.
It looks as if they will be growing till late fall. I can’t really tell there is a lot of hairs and caylaxs on them. If they make it I should have a good yield out of just the 3. :bong1: :bongin:
There is a lake right by them for water but lots of Gators some in the 12 foot range so I need to be very careful when watering.:holysheep: :shocked:
These pictures are several weeks old. ago. I try and stay away as much as possible.

1A.jpg 2A.jpg

3A.jpg 4A.jpg

Columbian Red Bud? I remember smoking that stuff when I was a kid. I haven't seen any of that since the early 80's. That stuff was the bomb! That stuff would make the eyes tomato red, and wow the buzz! It was very stoney stuff.

Are you really growing the red bud? I wonder how you got the seeds? What you got going there looks really nice. I bet you'll really like the end product. However, Columbian grows best near the equator. Just the same, I think you're going to be happy. Let us know how the story ends.

Alistair

Alistair Young said:
Are you really growing the red bud? I wonder how you got the seeds? What you got going there looks really nice. I bet you'll really like the end product. However, Columbian grows best near the equator. Just the same, I think you're going to be happy. Let us know how the story ends.
Alistair

www.dope-seeds.com gives you a pack of 10 free with every $50.00 order.:)
I grew up in Ohio moved way down south 30 some years ago.
We used to get an oz of Red Bud for $35.00 back in the mid to late 70's (I AM A OLD MAN ) and that was the best we could get. Most other was average quality Mexican for $15 to $25. In my area of Ohio back than we Just did not have the Quality like now. But those were sure good days and times for me.:joint: I noticed the prices sure droped when I moved way down south.
I hope my Red Bud grow makes it, should be a pretty good yield with the size of the plants.:hubba:
That will bring back a lot of good memories when I twist one nice red haired beauty:smoke1: or pack a bowl with a nice hard bud:holysheep: wow I need to stop:yay: I am getting all worked up.:woohoo:

Here are a few updated pictures taken 7/25. They are starting to get some very small buds, but a long ways to go yet!! The lake is where the GATORS are :holysheep: I will try and get a picture if one is around next time I visit the Girls :p
I gave the Ladys a drink with nutrients added :spit: today its been very hot with some rain mostly inland :hubba: :bong1: :aok:

001.jpg 004.jpg

010.jpg 011.jpg

012.jpg 015.jpg

Lookin' good GDT!!! Keep it up mang...And i'm waitin on one 'em gators...Me, myself am a gator hater(no offense) :D ...But dude it would be awesome to have gators around to eat the daggone rabbits...

Latest posts

Back