Calcium toxicity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would let them go to 70 days myself depending on the look of the trichomes. I would bet the purple leaves are still doing more photosynthesis than you think, as long as they are still living. Its the yellow/gold/brown colors that mean no more chlorophyll. Have you looked at the trichs at this point?
Hey Hush :) They are taking it surprisingly well at 77 days in, I will wait till 80-85 I am surprised st how well they went on after they had rusted all the fan leaves, aside from the purple that seems to be turning back to green in some leaves, the buds kept developing :D last thing I gave them was a dose of Calcium Oxide a week ago, they seem to have liked it

the trichs are still more clear than cloudy, about 70/30 ratio, I think the breeder is right after all. The strain is awesome, I guess I will lay it aside for a while and stick to faster finishers for a while

Good reading. I've had the same "rust" spots myself, among other issues in aeroponics. You start researching & seems like........ oh, it's this, then oh, wait it's this, then-- no, if looks just like this, etc! I've spent hours researching! Will drive one totally insane!

I've never grown long flowering plants. 10 weeks is all I can stand :eek:

yeah I am counting day 84 today, I will harvest tomorrow, maybe even go longer on one plant till day 90, it is not practical to wait 90 days indoor, but the strain is magnificent, a one time thing for indoors, if i had a chance i would grow it into a tree outdoors

Latest posts

Back