Critical super silver haze 4x4 tent grow w scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi lesso, my cssh is looking much better now. And is starting to get some trichome production happening. The smell is very much lemony and something i can't quite put my finger on. It's kinda like a cookie, sweet savory almost edible. Haha.

I bet you cant stop opening up that tent and peekin in on those luscious ladies!

Simply impressive so far, truly.

Nice work.

Thanks tlc. And yes im in there twice a day sometimes.

Hi lesso, my cssh is looking much better now. And is starting to get some trichome production happening. The smell is very much lemony and something i can't quite put my finger on. It's kinda like a cookie, sweet savory almost edible. Haha.

Good to hear.

Day 35. Everything is still good. It is time to take down the auto. The colas are huge. It got a little tall so the tops are all dense and the bottoms are fluffy from being so far from the light. The tester bud i took 4 days ago smoked beautifully. It should be a decent yield for a freebie auto. The cssh are looking damn near perfect. I have a little more than a month left on them. Frost on everything. So...pics

View attachment 20170116_100635.jpg

View attachment 20170116_100658.jpg

View attachment 20170116_100711.jpg

View attachment 20170116_100624.jpg

Nice work lesso. Gonna be full of baseball bat buds in no time.

I gave my cssh a good flush at lights on yesterday with about 12 gallons of 5.8 ph water only. I'm going to add a dose of bloom, pk, rhizosphere and fulvic humic to an ec reading of 1.4 at lights on and keep a close eye on her. The new bud leaves are looking good and no more damage to the bottom half. I'm gonna go easy on the calmag as i shouldn't really have to add any according to my water hardness plus i don't want any lock out either. The coco will most likely need a bit of a cal mag boost because of the flush but i will assess that at lights on today or tomorrow depending on how she looks. I think i may change my nutrients next grow. She is starting to bulk up but a bit slower than i expected. Will update with a picture in a few days if your interested.

Hi Lesso, I hope all is well. I thought i better start another post instead of filling up your journal with my cssh. Its under 400's critical super silver haze in general indoor growing. Feel free to check it out if you like. I will be checking in on your journal from time to time. I will try and update mine a couple times a week. Good luck

Hi Lesso, I hope all is well. I thought i better start another post instead of filling up your journal with my cssh. Its under 400's critical super silver haze in general indoor growing. Feel free to check it out if you like. I will be checking in on your journal from time to time. I will try and update mine a couple times a week. Good luck
I will check it out. Not that i minded you posting in this thread. Its good to have company.

I'm still following your journal. Looking forward to your updates. You truly do have a green thumb and your girls are definitely thanking you for it.

I'm still following your journal. Looking forward to your updates. You truly do have a green thumb and your girls are definitely thanking you for it.

Thanks for saying so

nice dense canopy. i always fight myself over trying to give the plants space to grow and getting more harvestable buds. the struggle is real...

nice dense canopy. i always fight myself over trying to give the plants space to grow and getting more harvestable buds. the struggle is real...

Yes it is

Day 42 of 12\12.
I have changed out the resivior and given the plants a flush. They are done stacking now and should start really fattening up well. The leaves are healthy and there is no sign of deficiencies. I figure 4 to 5 weeks till chop time. I still havent chopped the purple haze. I have yet to see any amber trichs. I will chop soon though.
So...pics

View attachment 20170123_102155.jpg

View attachment 20170123_102206.jpg

View attachment 20170123_102212.jpg

View attachment 20170123_102218.jpg

View attachment 20170123_102224.jpg

View attachment 20170123_102234.jpg

Looking very good. I noticed you have a couple tops that have shot up a little more than most. I have about 4 that have done the same only an inch or 2 though, no problems there. I think they will produce the biggest buds though as the stem is very thick.

During stretch the stems got too thick to tie down or tuck on those. But its ok by me.

I bet they will be the best buds though. I can adjust my tops a little bit but not much. Got about 4 or 5 dominant ones i have pulled to the side a little and moved some skinnier ones closer to the light in the hopes to even everything out a little more. Will be tweaking it every few days over the next couple weeks. It can get frustrating with all the string attached to the pot, branches and trunk. Looks quite funny come harvest time. i use fluorescent string as it's easy to see. Unfortunately i only have pink left. Lol.

Its definitely worth the effort to train them in the end.

Latest posts

Back