Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

first post-op/chemo/radiation MRI shows -0- activity

now its on to phase-2 of chemo (high dose for 5 days then 25 off) that lasts 6 months (or maybe 12 depending) with MRI every 2 months

assuming no change up to that point I'll get an MRI every X months till something does show. (hopefully NEVER!)

so... BIU for GOOD news !!!!!

:48:

Awesome news my friend. Cool. You hang in there. Yehaaaaaaaaaaa

been out of the loop for awhile.....health issues and law issues...all good now,I will be on here more......hope everyone is good....peace BIU:joint4:

Good morning.. nice to see the BHC up and running today. Mr fist, i haven't gotten it yet but I look forward to it. Always nice to see you and your rock and roll self.

Joe, so tell me if this is right, they did the emergency surgery to remove the tumor? Did they think they got all of it? And so this new MRI is saying no growth of where the tumor was? can I do a happy dance? I think so... that is very good news. You the man. you can tolerate more cannabinoids than anyone i know...

Morning WH! THG, i have been wondering about both your places. I bet you want to crawl under something and not wake up till summer. I am so sorry all the damage to your place.. Really, feel very bad for you. But, i am glad you are not in idaho in 40 feet of snow.

Joe, so tell me if this is right, they did the emergency surgery to remove the tumor? Did they think they got all of it? And so this new MRI is saying no growth of where the tumor was? can I do a happy dance? I think so... that is very good news. You the man. you can tolerate more cannabinoids than anyone i know...

Nov 11 was the (open, awake, brain) surgery, "as much as they could" was removed , but "there is always some left"
and now after the full radiation treatment (and round #1 of the chemo) this MRI shows no new growth around where the tumor was removed.
stage 2 of Chemo will start next week. 5 days of pills, 25 off. that cycle will go for 6-12 months with an MRI every 2
then ALL the treatments will be over and they start spacing the MRI's further apart. (assuming nothing new shows/grows)
Dr. said she has a FEW patients who are on YEARLY MRI's and still going...

Thank you for telling me that. I hope you are the first to need them yearly. Does she have other patients on cannabis? Thanks Joe...

hey joe prayers and healing powers coming your way bro...for real Rosey it was awesome chating with you,i will hit u up real soon.....really been missing this place good to see peeps from back in the day....hate to hear about all the bad winterweather out west,been lucky here in the carolinas,they skipped winter this year.....BIU and stay warm.....peace

Thank you for telling me that. I hope you are the first to need them yearly. Does she have other patients on cannabis? Thanks Joe...

Ohio has -0- (legal) cannibals patients, so if she did, chances are they didn't tell her (either)

What a bummer THG & Rose:(
We are setting high temp records here. 61° here today, no coats either.

BIU :bong:

I will join you duck... how is married life?

Still have snow on the ground but it is raining.. good for the snow pack i guess.

Joe, as always, healing thoughts your way. Zero activity sounds good.

Duck, enjoy! I'm glad there are some having a great winter. Talked to my son in Denver a couple of weeks ago and it was 70. Heard it got to 80 last week. We have had a fair amount of rain, too, Rosebud and that is causing the snow to melt.

Mrfist, hope your woes are behind you. Good to see you back.

I've had a heck of a time trying to get something going inside this year. Seems like there was so much house stuff that had to be (and continues to be) done, the plants kind of take a back seat. First I had 5 boys out of 6 plants...and then the only female got root rot. Started some more plants. My dog helped herself to 4 plants. I saved them, but it took awhile for them to reveg. Set up a 4x4 tent for flowering...keeping my fingers crossed.

Rosebud and duck, I will be calling on you both to give me help with organic for summer. I am thinking now of using large (15-25 gal) grow bags. I will also be working on making some raised beds, but don't think I can get them done and filled with good soil before growing season starts. I have a bunch of kiddie wading pools here that I figure I can use to mix and age soil.

Have a great day and BIU as needed.

@Rosebud, Married life is great. Although the old saying "You can't teach an old dog, new tricks" arises occasionally.

@THG, I hear ya on the tough time getting the indoor going. I shut down for a bit and just started thinking about starting. A good spraying of AEM will get that soil in overdrive

BIU like it's my job:bong:

morning bhc,awesome day on the east coast,looking like 72 and sunny,hope everyone has a great day.....biu if you have it....

LOL Duck... marriage... 45 years here... my partner, my best friend, my love. Sometimes i think if he talks one more minute I might fling myself off the roof. And he is quiet. lol Are you retired? retired and married is fun and not. lol I am glad it is going well. I am happy for you really.

Mr Fist... here you are again. That is nice to have you back.. bong um baby.

@Rose. I'm not even close to 45 years. Been good friends with the wife for 35 years, only married 1 1/2 years. Met when she was 21 and I was 23. My parents were 50+ before Dad passed away.

Latest posts

Back