Larry OG, Satori and ConnieChung Flowering Phase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bho_expertz

Aloha from Hell
Reaction score
Hi all,

Most of you already know the specs i have so no much more to say ;)

12/12 started today. Germed last week October and sprouted soil last days of first week of November. I tried to fim ( 5 days ago ) they but not really sure of what have done :doh: ;).

Some pics...

DSC_5608.jpg DSC_5610.jpg DSC_5601.jpg DSC_5599.jpg DSC_5616.jpg

Any tips that you experienced growers in those strains want to share ? I would be appreciatted.

For the kind words of encouragement to another GJ thanks :aok:

Thanks all :aok:

My goal in this grow is to get two mothers. One Satori and one Larry. Next week ( after sex shows ) should start cloning, so wish me luck :rolleyes:.

Have bought some seeds ... Taking advantage of Xmas Promo ;) ... The list:

#1 - Delicious Seeds Caramelo Feminized ( 1 seed )
#2 - G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminized ( 1 seed )
#3 - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy Feminized ( 5 seeds )
#4 - Cali Connection Julius Caesar ( 1 seed regular :doh: will pray to female )
#5 - TGA Subcool Seeds Querkle ( 1 seed regular :doh: will pray to female )
#6 - Dutch Passion Skywalker Feminized ( 1 seed )

Got 6 freebies ( wanted to try LemonSkunk after the good rep from nouvellechef ) and a tshirt :p .

One of the few xmas presents :icon_smile:

Great plants bho! Is this an organic grow? What size is your light?

No organic in this side of the pound :D. In this grow i will add some new nuts.
The light is a 600watters, SunMaster giving 95k in lumens.

Thanks guys :aok:.

:48:

Very healthy, very nice plants -- they look good bho -- green mojo to you friend.

bho_expertz said:
Thanks all :aok:

My goal in this grow is to get two mothers. One Satori and one Larry. Next week ( after sex shows ) should start cloning, so wish me luck :rolleyes:.

Have bought some seeds ... Taking advantage of Xmas Promo ;) ... The list:

#1 - Delicious Seeds Caramelo Feminized ( 1 seed )
#2 - G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminized ( 1 seed )
#3 - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy Feminized ( 5 seeds )
#4 - Cali Connection Julius Caesar ( 1 seed regular :doh: will pray to female )
#5 - TGA Subcool Seeds Querkle ( 1 seed regular :doh: will pray to female )
#6 - Dutch Passion Skywalker Feminized ( 1 seed )

Got 6 freebies ( wanted to try LemonSkunk after the good rep from nouvellechef ) and a tshirt :p .

One of the few xmas presents :icon_smile:
Nice Strains you have there... Looking good man.. I love Satori itll get you Soaring..... Great Stuff:fly: :48:

Thanks u both. Have decided to have another tent just for drying so different times of flowering are acceptable now :hubba:. Think that saw some balls today ... Good sign.

Keep on keepin on, looks real schweet BHO

:peace:,

7ge:)

Thanks man. Today is watering day ... Taking notes of what i'm doing so can keep things on track and try to replicate/enhance in next grows.

Hi MPers,

Just a quick ... Still no signs of sex but i'm hoping that until Saturday i will have some, because i would like to transplant that night.

Have one big mutation in a Larry plant. Two main colas, where one of them has splited on two, so three main colas. One was fimmed the others don't. If this is a female i don't know if i should keep her. She is very strange.

DSC_5619.jpg DSC_5620.jpg DSC_5621.jpg DSC_5622.jpg

I'm following you on this one....... larryog and satori are on my must grow list.

First time hearing of Satori, but larry has had me interested for a while! deff subbing into this to watch how they grow! Good luck Sir!

Stay green and safe!

jonath4n said:
First time hearing of Satori, but larry has had me interested for a while! deff subbing into this to watch how they grow! Good luck Sir!

Stay green and safe!

THG and rosebud have grown santori......... I wasn't here when they started........ they both sure do say its the cats meow though.:D

Thanks guys.

I decided to grow those because of the input given by the growers of this forum. They say it is DANK. I want to taste DANK ;).

Sadly hadn't any tip of those strains by those growers but i know more or else the flowering days and things are looking good so i'm happy.

Grab a chair ... 70 days of flowering for those babies ... Satori perhaps a little more.

:48:

They look awesome BHO,

Your room is crowded waiting for them too show sex...I know the feeling.

they look really good, 70-75 days and you cant go wrong with Larry.

By the looks of the size and color of that fan leaf you haven't needed us... WOW, they look great. I would like to see the Larry anomaly.
I am going to plant a larry any day.

Latest posts

Back