My first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O am feedong shultz bloom npk is 10-24-24 and i am going off the package directions. Which i may believe that is not enough. Its gor liquid fert tho its the granuales.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Is anyone else amazed that Robby can grow such nice buds with that NPK? I am shocked. Way to go Robbysmith!

Is anyone else amazed that Robby can grow such nice buds with that NPK? I am shocked. Way to go Robbysmith!
What npk should i be using? Very new to this so any suggestions would be great

It looks like your doing great. I am just surprised. We usually use a high N in veg and then switch to P and K in flower... Have you used this throughout your grow? You are teaching me.

No i used in veg one with a higher n that pk and then i switched this one once i went into flower

The Shultz bloom is just that. For flowering. I have used it for my Roses and Morning Glories and such.
Used MG bloom on an outside grow once,and my girls(Pineapple Express ) did real good.

Ya alot of people i see dont like the mg and the like. They would perfer to use somthing that you would have to order.online. i like the convienence of goimg to my local store and pucking this up lol

Well,,the truth is,, the stuff you buy made for Weed does do a better job. I have used both,and if i had the money i would buy Marijuana Fertilizers. My last Grow was Dutch Master Nutes,,and they rocked my grow,,but they are made for Weed.

I am an organic dirt farmer robbysmith so i have never used that on pot. I do use it on my african violets though.

I may be at some point interested in going organic. Seems like it may be a little bit of a smoother smoke(lack of chemicals) but you probably dont get as high of yeilds as with fert tho im guessing. Iay be wrong tho too

So i have a quick question. I watered my girls last night and noticed that alot of the leaves on the bottom half and some on the top half were turning down.(looks like wilting a little) what is wrong..

Usually over or under watering. Sometimes heat
But those things usually happen over the entire plant.

I believe it may be under watering after i watered them they perked up after a while

Theyre thirsty is seems.

Day 17 since the flip. The girls are gaining a little more mass. I am removing fan leaves here and there where.there.is too much shade. They are coming along nicely. Here are some pics of them
cfef33b92c511dfd7414782012beaad1.jpg
769aa141c83d39cd77561b4bba0ee9b0.jpg
6c1712e01fc366093792ef3d87b6c05f.jpg
24687cbc134855bd7f74262d4cc1a7ff.jpg

Those will be big colas.

Happy new year everyone. Posting pictures when i get home of the girls. They have been thirsty latly. Been watering them every other day. Between the three pots they can only take 1.5 gallons of water at a time. They are getting a growth spurt right no i believe. I looked at them last night thn this morbing and there was a noticable difference. White hairs all over the place.

f721a4e546cbe3b171a7cc12a03d43f6.jpg
e5c08efcf33bdfa209d8f64e6ca33f17.jpg
653699cecfd772317cf43ee41ec8f1d1.jpg
156683f725e7fa50ebf5342f0d29facd.jpg
well here are the picture i said i would put up

Nice. Got some baseball bats growing there.

Latest posts

Back