What's the strongest new strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time4tokin20s

Reaction score
I made the auto growing guide here (seriously needs updated) and needing some advise. I haven't been able to grow for a few years and autos were really just getting started on my last grow. Now looking to grow a crop while I start some mothers for my new room. So what are some of the better strains this day and age? Thanks!

lots of people are loving the satori from mandala for a nice up high.

You talking auto strains or regular photo periods? For autos I have no picks, I used to grow them exclusively when I first started out but have not touched one in a couple years. I can run quick finishing Indicas from clone and match the speed of autos and beat them in potency and the fact that I get to hang on to the strains via clones and mom plant.
Regular strains I would agree with Short...Satori is supposed to be the bomb if you like up energetic creative highs. I have a ten pack waiting to be up next but I don't think I have enough time to run them before I shut down for the Summer. Larry OG is still my favorite overall strain. Great yields, great narcotic high and she is easy to trim. Downsides are 70 days flowering and she needs to be kept in line through lst and topping or she will grow like a bean pole. Jmo

i grew the Ak47 last year and loved that im currently growing

Auto Amazing
Auto big budda Purple
Auto North light x big bud
Auto bubblelicious

from single seed co they have a ton of choices to choose from

people were raving about gsc girl scout cookies for like 5 mins but havemn't heard much recently

Hamster Lewis said:
You talking auto strains or regular photo periods? For autos I have no picks, I used to grow them exclusively when I first started out but have not touched one in a couple years. I can run quick finishing Indicas from clone and match the speed of autos and beat them in potency and the fact that I get to hang on to the strains via clones and mom plant.
Regular strains I would agree with Short...Satori is supposed to be the bomb if you like up energetic creative highs. I have a ten pack waiting to be up next but I don't think I have enough time to run them before I shut down for the Summer. Larry OG is still my favorite overall strain. Great yields, great narcotic high and she is easy to trim. Downsides are 70 days flowering and she needs to be kept in line through lst and topping or she will grow like a bean pole. Jmo
:goodposting:

a cpl ppl here that have "run" it rave about it, but there is so...so ...much ...more out there. ive run it and it aint **** IMO

research. google is useful for ppl that want answers like you.
'

time4tokin20s said:
Now looking to grow a crop while I start some mothers for my new room. So what are some of the better strains this day and age? Thanks!

I did the same thing grew autos while my photos reached maturity, my only reason for doing an auto indoor.
My favourite auto I grew was Cheese Candy Auto from Positronics Seeds. Potency wasn't best but smell while growing and chopped up for a J was amazing then the taste was very surprising :hubba:

I've done a bunch of Larrys and it is by far The best I've grown, but what really seals the deal is when i take it to friends places that dont know i grow and smoke it with other people. ppl go nuts over it.

I have done 5 or 6 Satori and it lives up to its rep around here for sure.

For now, all i need is to have Larry and Satori around at all times and im set.:) :)

dman, that is exactly how I feel. I don't have the straight Larry yet, but the nurse larry and satori, i think i would be set forever. One to get you going and one to put you to relaxed heaven.

I kind of was thinking the same thing--Nurse Larry and Satori.....however, I am thinking some kind of in-between for relaxing, but not too much.

Sorry for getting off the subject of autos, but get some nice clones going and your turn-around is not going to be much more with photoperiod than it is the autos. Maybe just an auto or 2 to tide you over your first grow?

Latest posts

Back