Toker's Indoor Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan
Reaction score
Ok , Finally gettin' started with a small indoor grow...
I'm growing in HTG's mother keeper tent (48x20x48)
Lighting: I'm using PL55 T5 Flouro w/ 2 6400 bulbs veg & 2 3000K Bloom , putting out 10,000 lumens according to HTG ...Also 400W MH/HPS switchable, running MH till sex...
Ventilation: 4'' Inline 80 cfm for outgoing exhaust, 6'' 2-speed oscilating at ground level...and another 2-speed clip on adjacent w/ HID ...
Soil: FF Ocean Forest, some sprouted in Jiffy Pellets...
Nutes: Adv. Nutes, Dr. Hornby's Iguana Juice grow ( 3-1-3) & Bloom ( 4-3-6)...i'm really unfamiliar w/ this as i'm a MG man, and love my Compost TEA, which i'm having to start over my Compost Bin/piles ( i moved) ...Also have a sample bottle of OverDrive, haven't read up much about it yet, to be used in the last weeks of flowering it says, but...
After seeing that the indoors won't be a problem for me, i'm gonna finally have some good genetics , still unsure on strains ...for sure doing a run of Auto AK's ...The oldest of these are a little over a month old, switched 12/12 week ago today, waiting for sex...Still trying to get these pictures better , nothing like my outdoor photography :D ...
Let's hope we have some nice eye candy here in a month or so :hubba: ...
Any ADVICE, Comments, or just **** chat is welcome, actually it's encouraged...GOOD OR BAD, lay it on me...I'm a newb again , and i'll throw in a few leftover buds from the outdoor '08

100_1679.JPG

100_1682.JPG

100_1681.JPG

100_1685.JPG

100_1688.JPG

100_1691.JPG

100_1699.JPG

100_1703a.JPG

100_1654.JPG

100_1659a.JPG

100_1664a.JPG

100_1660.JPG

pulling up my stool and :watchplant: looks like u have it all worked out ,,,
nice green lush plants and a cool piece and bud ,,what more does a grower want :p :48:

nice setup man!
when are you repotting them?

ha
"and i'll throw in a few leftover buds from the outdoor '08"
theres no way id have any left from 08 in my house!
nice buds!

Yeah, i've never had a bud left come spring till this year...I've pretty much seperated myself from the whole street scene, i've been pretty fortunate through the past few years...So i try to keep myself out of any situation that'd get me in trouble ...
Also found my first hermie, which is bummer...I might've stressed him a bit too much lst'n ...But swift, I'm actually gonna try my best to keep these rather small, and grow 'em all the way in the containers they're in...I might possibly cut the bottoms out and put into somethin' like a "trough"...I think it's 4u2 that might have a thread on this...Still unsure, as i've not gotta lot of room...On the other hand, i just may use these 2 gal. growbags if need be...I had planned on saving the bags for my first set of true genetics , but i'll hopefully be able to order another set of 3 gal. b/c i also need a ph tester...But let's go yank the little unwanted fellow up...If anyone has much information or experience using Iguana Juice please give me a few tips...I'm still unsure as when to stop the grow 3-1-3 and begin 4-3-6 bloom...Anyways, everyone keep it GREEN...

looks like your haven fun anyway!
if i was you i would go for the biggest pot you can fit into your space,
if you want the best yeild,and train and top your plant to contol size, thats what i do and it works great!
but if you are breading you can use smaller pots,
yea id get a ph tester as soon as possable,there nice and cheap on ebay.
as for the iguana juice, i havent used it, i use advance nutes,connoisseur
it seems to work well for bloom,
id change to bloom after the 4th week just use slightly less of it then you where using on veg and work up to full strenght on the 7th week, then flush.
should be fine.

yeah given the size of my plants i'd only start around 1/4 strength ...And as for pot size i'm really just pushing it to see how small i can go , as i've always used 3-5 gal. buckets and mother earth's ground :) ...but this grow isn't so much for yield as it's really just for me to get my thumbs dirty before i start anything worth crying over so to speak...Not too confident yet, so i plan to grow out this bagseed and hope for a few females as i usually do get some herm's along w/ the fair share of males...But this should be pretty interesting tho , send some Mojo my way ...i'll need it...

ha
~~~~~~~~~~mojo sent!
im sure you will do fine,
but dont worry so much about not doing well,
concentrate on how to be better!
and anyway looking at your outdoor buds id say you'll be fine!
but one thing i have noticed if you go for bigger pots and never let your plants get root bound you will get better female to male ratio's.
any new pics of your little ones?!

Ok, i've pulled one already that herm'd ...and now another is showing sacs , and possibly another but still unsure...I'm not sure , but i think the one's i've spotted sacs on are Hermies...I've always been unsure about determining males from early showing hermies ...I'm almost positive this is hermie, but i've posted up apic ...this was the plant i was really looking forward to budding, due to it's really fat ind. lookin leaves and early preflowers ...It seemed so different, as the nodes started stretching apart after nearly 10 days of veg. or so ...Sucks about the balls, it always does tho...And also a pic of a place i pinched or S'C and i guess split the membrane...like a knot hole in a tree ...Could this be the cause of the herms , i'd also done LST ...Is there a chance that everyone will drop balls b/c of small containers??? and if i decide to transplant should i do it now or wait till all sex???

But on another note, Can anyone tell me if you think that there is an iron def. here??? as the top newest growth is bright yellow...

100_1715.JPG

100_1716.JPG

100_1720.JPG

100_1766.JPG

100_1724.JPG

100_1726.JPG

100_1729.JPG

100_1731.JPG

100_1736.JPG

100_1740.JPG

100_1741.JPG

100_1742.JPG

a few more ...Also got a fun grow goin in a Capri Sun container, anyone ever tried this??? Last pic is inverted colors, though that the Capri container looked really cool...actually accidently inverted colors and decided to keep it lol :D watcha think?

100_1745.JPG

100_1746.JPG

100_1747.JPG

100_1748.JPG

100_1749.JPG

invertCapriSun.JPG

nice work man!
pitty about them dam balls alright! ah well what can you do,
i havent seen that type of capri sun before!
yea looks like its coming on nicely so it should yeild around 2-4g then eh?!
so what do i think... there great
could do with some water though!
have you made drain holes in your capri sun yet?

Yup, i've poked about 6 or 8 holes with knife tip about the size of toothpick...THe capri sun thing actually holds in water well given the size and amount of holes i poked , or so it seems...But i've not got any pics yet...But i've decided i will be transplanting one or two more , prolly...just wait and see...but wow , this is so different than my previous outdoor ventures...Let's hope for the same result tho :) ...till next time

tn_toker420 said:
If anyone has much information or experience using Iguana Juice please give me a few tips...I'm still unsure as when to stop the grow 3-1-3 and begin 4-3-6 bloom...Anyways, everyone keep it GREEN...

Looking good. I have a question for ya. In your nutes listed above, are you sure about the bloom? Seems like it upped N during flowering. Not too sure about that. Any more info?

Alot of times when working with bagseed one can expect to get a hermie. Are you 100% sure you are seeing both sacks and hairs on the same plant? I just wanna make sure your not killing off anything you shouldn't. ;)

Here's a quick update, not a whole lot changed...I'm a bit lazy about getting pics up, so hang in there...I'd spotted 2 more sacs formin', so out they went yesterday after waiting for a positive ID on the balls ...But i've got 3 more that got a little veg time, and 5 or so that's 12/12 from seedling...It'll be 2 weeks 12/12 tomorrow...I've been checkin' out some 12/12 from seed grows and i don't think i'll be let down unless i screw up...So let's grow :D And if anyone's got any advice on Re-Using soil , let me know...It seems i made a good mess when i pulled the herm roots, trying to shake off the soil from the rootballs...But here's a few pics of the tent...I threw in a few pics of the herm/male, i'm thinkin that both are herm' but not positive...Either way they got pulled, no regrets :D...First set of pics are herm that showed pistils on the day i chopped , only on the very top growth...And so did the the other, which was the 2 most mature plants :( the 2 on the left are the last 2 pulled in 1st pic...But let's hope for the rest ladies :D...What ya think???

100_1846.JPG

100_1779.JPG

100_1782.JPG

100_1802.JPG

100_1849.JPG

100_1850.JPG

100_1820.JPG

100_1821.JPG

100_1822.JPG

100_1823.JPG

100_1829.JPG

100_1836.JPG

A few more...This girl in the Coff. container is the one i'll put my money on, I think she'll be very promising :D I'd decided to top right before switching to 12/12 , i've seeen great results when i've done this outdoors...I'll most likely resume LST after all have sexed also...Does it look a bit over-watered...or maybe under-watered??? It seems like this one drinks the water like crazy, or either my container is causing different results from too much drainage maybe...? Well hope ya enjoy...I'm sure it's gonna look a lot better in about 3 weeks :D

100_1839.JPG

100_1837.JPG

100_1840.JPG

100_1842.JPG

100_1843.JPG

100_1844.JPG

100_1845.JPG

just found my way over to this thread, and after reading through it the thing that sticks out most to me is how CLEAN your pipes are, lol!!!

:rolleyes:

Those are when i just had bought them, straight outta the bubble wrap :D ...I love gettin' pics of my new pieces and comparing the color change later, but the yellowish orange one isn't a color change , just double blown...The other only color change...But thanks for swingin' by Lord , i'm thinkin' it's gonna look a lot better in about a month :D

just popped in to say hey and I will keep an eye on this journal, not read through anything yet though so will come back and have a good browse when I have time.

Hope you are well :D

hey tn ,,,your keeping them plants a beautiful green ,,,,

i was gonna post i couldnt see any balls in the pics ,,,but you later discovered more sacs ,,so thats me told :giggle: :stoned:

well goodluck for the all female variety ;) and smoke one up :48:

Latest posts

Back