Nematodes in soil?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT

Reaction score
Anybody know anything about these things? They could be called nematodes, there are two types, the predatory types that kill garden pests like cutworms and there are pest nematodes which attack garden plants.. Please tell me what you think of this. They havn't done any noticable damage to my plant and it is about two and a half weeks into flowering and seems to be doing GREAT.

Any help would be appreciated!! I hate tiny creatures with a passion. I'd rather have just simple soil in my grow box and not these weird things! They are moving around and are freakin' me out!

pic31.jpg

Plant pathogenic nematodes are too small to see unless you have a microscope. But what you have may larvae of something else, are they maturing into anything else or are there other bugs around? Id keep an eye on it or use some diatomaceous earth to get rid of em.

Only thing around are fruit flies. I'll see if I can pick up some stuff tomorrow to get them outta here. Thanks for the reply jraddude!

Yeah those things look trippy man, let us know what they are if you figure it out! Keep us posted man!! Peace and Love!!
Roken.

Latest posts

Back