Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose I been watching what happened in Virginia today and taking a long break is what I'm thinking too !-- I am not one of them ! --

Me either keef, i am not one of them and never will be. It is good vs evil. I hope good wins. I may leave here. I am thinking about it, but with what happened today, this was my biggest fear and told wh a long time ago this crap would happen. now it has.

Yep,,,we all need breaks sometimes. Ive taken a few myself.
And yep i seen what happened today. It has happened many times in my life time,,,White Supremacist are morons. And so are the other idiots holding bats. They are all fkig morons. Now what?
Woodhippy,,what you growing?

Strawberry Daiquiri front left pheno 1, front right Arcata Train Wreck, Rear is Strawberry Daiquiri Pheno 2. No 1 Is a Short Inter-nodal spacing, While 2 is 3 times as much. Rose we will miss you. I got so muck to say about them White Supremacist Morons. But I will keep my mouth shut.

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about but I'll bet this is one of those times I'm glad I don't have a TV. LMAO

No news is good news.

Strawberry Daiquiri front left pheno 1, front right Arcata Train Wreck, Rear is Strawberry Daiquiri Pheno 2. No 1 Is a Short Inter-nodal spacing, While 2 is 3 times as much. Rose we will miss you. I got so muck to say about them White Supremacist Morons. But I will keep my mouth shut.

Im with you my friend, ,,i hate ignorance, ,,and those guys are at the top of my list for idiots.
Man that strawberry Daiquiri sounds bad ***.
Rose and Keef need to let this go and let's just focus on that awesome flower we all love. This crap on TV ive seen since 1966,,whats new.

I agree Hopper. So far I am glad I got a Filter. No smell in the house. Open the tent and Spicy hash comes out. I am only day 12 Flower.

I am gonna say this. I fly the flag of so called hate. It is a Heritage thing to me. I have Family that fought and Died. I am a Member Of Sons of Confederate Veterans. I was A Living History( Civil War Reenactor) I hate No One. Going to bed (Get High And Forget about it)

Time for some hot coffee. Trying to wake up.

Morning OFC Working in the garden and mowing for me today.

Morning Woodhippy and Giggy. Hope ya has a great day. Its raining here a little. Love the cloudy sky's.

One of the members of my band is having a jam party today. Should be fun. About 80 and sunny all day. The pool will be open and musicians will be a grillin' and a jammin'.

Tough call whether to ride my bike or not. Only about 30 miles away but that can be a long ride home if I drink while I'm there. Or, worse yet, stay too late and have to ride home after dark in the cold. It's like the desert around here. 80 in the day and 65 at night. 65 at night on a motorcycle will have my teeth chattering the entire way home. LOL

Wish I still had my Jeep. 4 wheels is a lot easier than 2. And, it has a heater, just in case. LOL

Sounds like a nice drive to me, but I'm old...Are you a guitar guy Hack?

Take a hammer and wack your knee with it,,,then you will forget all about your foot. Lol
Just messen wit ya Bro. Cap time my friend.

Afternoon Hippy, OFC. Been getting in to football. Lots of games are on. Going back to page 19 to catch up on a little reading. Hippy clone the SD this morning out four clone going and put the mother outside. We be farming.

Have you seen Umbra's foot? No flip flops for him,,,them toes need to be covered. Theybe real hard on the eyes. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back