Barney's lsd feminized

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfer Joe

Reaction score
Has anyone grown this strain in soil?
What do you think of it in terms of yield and stone effects?
Thanks for any advice.

I have never grown the LSD but everything from Barney's Farm seems to be pretty good. I just harvested a BF Critical Kush, today.

And, the LSD had some pretty good reviews.

Plus, don't ya just love the name? LOL

I found it a bit finnicky and had an average yield. The stone was just ok. Critical Kush was much more potent.

Thanks, but the kush is more of an indica body effect and the lsd has a more head high quality for me. I already have a nice northern lights and I am looking for something with more of a head high.

I have grown the LSD a couple times now. Its a decent strain with a mix of body and head stone (at least my phenol). Mine grows quite well and produces well but not the fattest or tight, dense buds that many Indica strains produce. My patients like it pretty good. If you give it about 4-6 weeks cure the flavor really pops. If you want a nice full, clear head high, Barney's farm Pineapple chunk is real good for that. I use the PC for my problem with IBSD. The PC cuts it off cold for about 3 hrs and allows me to go and do stuff without feeling couchlock. I also have heard The Hemp Goddess talk about one of her strains that is a real good day smoke but cant think of the name at the moment.

Hush... Satori might be the strain hemp goddess likes for daytime.

Yup, Satori is the strain that is my daytime favorite. You might also want to check out C99--a great daytime smoke.

Thanks. The c99 sounds just like what I want from the description in leafly.
I grew satori and liked it but it was tall and hard to control in my tent.

Cinderella99 is my fav sativa by far.

I liked Satori too but the flavor and the aroma of the Cindy is enough to sell me.

Also, there are a lot of different Cinderella99 strains from different breeders. Mine is from G-13 Labs. I'm not sure if one if different than the other but I imagine they are.

Cinderella99 is my fav sativa by far.

I liked Satori too but the flavor and the aroma of the Cindy is enough to sell me.

Also, there are a lot of different Cinderella99 strains from different breeders. Mine is from G-13 Labs. I'm not sure if one if different than the other but I imagine they are.

Thanks. I decided to get the g13 c99 feminized.
Can you say how long they take to flower from 12/12? The info says 50-55 days, but they tend to understate.

Mine is just right at 9 weeks (63 days). I like to take it when it first starts to amber. If you like a more sedated high, wait a little longer. Albeit, if you want a more sedated high.... grow indica, LOL

So, yeah, about 63 days.

I have a batch in right now with 24 days left. :)

Latest posts

Back