snorting hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reefer

Farmer
Reaction score
if you made some hash and didnt melt it down and compressed it into bricks, could you snort the powder like coke?

anyone tried this?
effects?

:confused: I think Cocaine is more trans-dermal than weed is. you either have to digest it or absorb through the lungs. You could try snorting a line but you might be disappointed. Here's an idea, why not combined the two and smoke a Primo!!!:giggle:

sorry but im thinking this is a dumb idea all together,, what would possest you to want to do a such thing??? ha ha funny question thoe ,,but im thinking you should leave the coke snorting talk for a different site just a suggestian not that im judging you for doing a such think but come on man,, and pardon my spelling ,, not the greatest ha ha ,,

longtimegrower said:
Yea and you would sneez for a week.
yes you would ,, of have to be hooked on dristan for the rest of your life

snorting hash.... hummm

a little saying i heard once comes to mind

"i tried snorting coke once, but the icecubes got stuck in my nose."

get where i'm goin with this???

Reactions: SFC
Pranic said:
snorting hash.... hummm

a little saying i heard once comes to mind

"i tried snorting coke once, but the icecubes got stuck in my nose."

get where i'm goin with this???
LMAO....but..how did you get them through the straw???.. ;)

How about snortin whiskey,and drinkin cocaine?

OUCH!!! @ snortin whiskey... :rofl:

Makes my nose hurt just thinkin' about it!!! :eek:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
ROFLMAO :eek: Yes try making a BUTT BULLET and let us know how it works. :rofl: J/K mang ;)
Then when it comes out you can make some brownies and then try to main line that;) Just keep it GREEN:hubba:

hey now...im just tryin to be versetile

real mature Growdude lol

and just for the record...this post is not about cocaine
i was taking the consumption method of cocaine and applying it to weed and the only way i could think to do that is to use hash.

so yea...

Latest posts

Back