Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey ya Rose & 4u:ciao:

If you are still biu'ing I am most definitely in :bong::bong:

I think it is still going on. welcome one and all.

We used to call it, "get your head bad". That still makes me laugh..

are ya'll getting your head bad?

As bad as bad can get:D

I've been a bad bad boy:hitchair::laugh:

biu :bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

A bit foggy here this morning

43 days straight with no rain...record here is 51 days

:bong:

:ciao: Morning BHC. 68* and sunny.
Went out trolling for Muskie this morning, didn't catch anything other than a few smallish Northern Pike, but all along the shoreline you could see the aftermath of peoples labor day celebrations.:eek: It looks like alot of people will be putting in some labor to clean up from Labor Day.
Duck, are you enjoying your fog. I like fog myself, along with mist and drizzle, there's sumthin' bout those weather occurances that make me comfortable, don't know why.
Well I'm gonna' hit this :bong: then I'm going over to the bait shop too see if anyone caught anything worth braggin' about over the weekend.
I'll leave some nugs on the counter, help youselves.:icon_smile:

thanks cubby...:bong:

some folks just aint got it when it come to they own trash...it seems my fam is allways cleaning up more and more after a vacation from others not cleaning up after them selfs...:hitchair:...and then some wonder why the budget cutts closes some public parks....if folks did the rule..." pack it in...pack it out"....enough venting

went for a hike this a.m. myself. on my return to parking area i picked up trash for 10-15 minutes....really disgust me!!! was a very nice walk though...peace

That's right clean up after your own selves!

Fall is definitely in the air. 52 degrees F . I had to get out the big furry robe this morning to smoke my joint on the patio.

4u, don't tell people about the no rain, they will move there. That is amazing that long and coming up on the record. I know your plants are happy.

Good morning brimck, i see you down there!

Wish you were all here! BIU

:ciao: BHC

My girls have reached over the weed barrier now. Have to come up with a way to hide them. Trichs all over tho.

BIU! :bong:

I was corrected a few minutes ago and we at 44 days not 43:doh:..a few more days expected upper 70s..and yes Ladies loving it

drfting07 said:
:ciao: BHC

My girls have reached over the weed barrier now. Have to come up with a way to hide them. Trichs all over tho.

BIU! :bong:

Have you considered the old glasses with fake nose and mustache? ;)

smokinmom when the kids are in school

:banana: :yay: :smoke1: :ccc: :stoned: :bong2: :headbang2: :woohoo: :D

They started last Monday. Let me tell you it was a longgg weekend, but they're back in today!!!! :D How r u on this beautiful Monday OS?

Hey 4u, I hope your kidds have a good 1st day.

I don't know what to do with all this extra time. Maybe I'll get a job or something. :p Or not. We shall see.

BIU everyone. :hubba:

SM---monday was pretty drarn good---today (tuesday) i am also grinning ear to ear---bong---chores---bong---chores---food---bong---nap---bong---food---you ???

Oh crap, it is Tueday, lmao. The long weekend thru me off too.

I'm up to about the same thing u are. But my nap was earlier. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back