Best grinder I've seen for the money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plastic is black. I can't see the water level from outside the rez or bucket or the mark on the outside from the inside, I'm confused too

If your reservoir is over 15 gallons your should make an auto top off system....... easy to with a submersible 350 gph water pump, 1/4 inch ice maker line, float valve and a timer set to top off a couple times a day.

Plastic is black. I can't see the water level from outside the rez or bucket or the mark on the outside from the inside, I'm confused too

Measue water level inside BLACK BUCKET from top lip,,,,transfer tthat measurement from the lip,,,to the outside of the bucket,,,and use a white Permanente Marker. Another words if a gallon of water measures 10" down from lip of bucket,,it doesnt matter if its outside the bucket or inside the bucket,,its still 10" down from lip.

Sorry im high and misunderstood. A clear tube running on the outside is what ive seen show water levels.,,then the clear tube can be marked for the gallon levels.

sopappy
that one looks like it beats the snot out of the poor bud. Does it grind coffee as well?

sopappy
that one looks like it beats the snot out of the poor bud. Does it grind coffee as well?

har har har, I know, I know, no finesses at all

Jezuz what did I do to this thread?
I got lost there, I'll at least delete the pictures

Latest posts

Back