Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra we don't all know these things !-- Especially many of us in the south !-- Kraven is different and has his own sources but many of us end up having to order from a catalogue of the breeders descriptions and that about all we know till we get some in the pipe !-- Wait just a minute !--Doesn't U know who have a Dutch intern ? -- Genetics the Dutch only wish they had ? -- Looks like the Dutch getting some coveted American genetics won't be that hard after all !

I learning but there's so much misinformation out there !- I ordered those Master Kush seed knowing full well they were probably not tetraploid as billed !-- I knew they were regular diploid seed without even opening the pack !-- I planted them anyway !-- I kinda like it !-- There's all sorts of lies and unless we got someone like U to ask we just gotta hope we get lucky !-- I'm able to spot some lies these days but U never really know !-- There was one variety I spotted supposed to be a U.B.C. Chemo --Williams Wonder Cross I think ? -- Called S.A.M. ( Surface -to -air Missle ) -- Only problem is those seed would be sterile triploids or terminator seed !-- Straight up lie !-- Anything that says it has U.B.C. Chemo in its genealogy is a lie !-- Unless it was bred to another tetraploid !-- If it was that they probably wouldn't be selling them !-U got to teach us who is a reliable seed breeder and who is not Umbra! -- U and some of the others that know these things got to help the rest of us who don't know !

I agree with you my friend but most people don't understand There is a science behind them

You already know a few. The seed biz is a seedy biz. Cheap seeds tend to be not very good and good seeds tend to be not very cheap.

I only know one breeder that I trust and that's U Umbra !-- Bout time U was back at it too !

U know I got a lot to say about that news conference today but I'm not gonna say anything !--

A friend who teaches just returned from a conference out in Colorado. I had asked him to keep an eye out. Well, what he brought home was potent, even by my standards. I think it just might be the strongest stuff I have ever smoked. I gotta admit, last night was the first uninterrupted sleep I've had since I hurt my shoulder. Wish he would have brought more but ahh well. I will get me some one of these days. I need to find me a reliable seed reseller that has the real deal and not some knock off. Who knows though, some of the stuff coming up in my garden might be every bit as good at quieting the ache in my bones. :48:

Did he tell U what kind it was Nick ? --
-- Yep !-- U got some stuff growing might be just what U looking for !-- Several somethings that might be just what U need ! -- If U don't find it in what U got it'll narrow it down !-- Potency not gonna be a problem !

He said I asked for Gorilla Glue, I got Gorilla Glue. He said the bellboy in the motel he stayed at got it for him. Didn't know more then that. I should add that he doesn't smoke.

Mmmmmmm gorilla glue I really need to get me some of that really really bad hope you're having a good evening Nick

I have been doing reading on making Fem seed. Anybody done this already.

Good Morning OFC.

Hippy before I join the OFC, I order Fem seeds all the time. I had a spot for her (Ice) She grow beautiful. After harvest, she smoke pretty D** Good. Almost knock me off my chair. I like Fem seeds and plan on ordering again. I think I order them for Amsterdam And, I think they ship the beans in a CD. Pretty smart.

Morning gang. Hopper that guy is too big to be me. Wife always saying I need to gain weight. She tried to fatten me up about four years ago. Didnt work. Haha
Umbra, we third world down here. backasswards down here. Still lose your job, and freedom for a oz. of grass.

Morning gang. Hopper that guy is too big to be me. Wife always saying I need to gain weight. She tried to fatten me up about four years ago. Didnt work. Haha
Umbra, we third world down here. backasswards down here. Still lose your job, and freedom for a oz. of grass.

You could use a little meat on those bones yd.......

Morning O.F.C. !-- Not sure which way is up yet !-- I'm just glad we got all those questions cleared up so well yesterday !--

He said I asked for Gorilla Glue, I got Gorilla Glue. He said the bellboy in the motel he stayed at got it for him. Didn't know more then that. I should add that he doesn't smoke.

I'll vouch for GG, grown out several grows of GG #4 and it is top shelf if you hit all your stops.

Winter over for awhile Kraven ? -- Them stops U talking about hitting with that GG ? -- I think I missed them all !-- Need to be a strong plant to survive in my grow room !-- If a variety is prone to turning hermie if stressed too much ? --No need for me to even give it a try yet !-- I'm pretty much finished chasing strains for the year probably !-- When I get thru sexing what I got up I'll have at least 2 varieties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back