Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't trim for days !-- It ain't in me and it ain't coming out !-- A week from Wednesday and bloom be full again and I can get back to trimming a half day a week maybe !-- Was that Cane said he had ice on his windshield ? -- We already over 80 and headed for 90 nothing but sun !-- I got a little yard work done right before nightfall so I'm celebrate and stay high today !--

Morning folks. If I wasn't halfway across the country I would come give you a hand Rose. As it is I'll just remind you theres much worse places you could be in.

A smart fellow probably wouldn't have taken that many cannacaps but this is Keef !-- I might better get my string and tie off to my chair before they kick in ? -- Just in case I get lost I can follow the string back to my chair ? -- Sounds all smart but last time I forgot what the string was for !

Dam I just realized something !-- He didn't care about Puerto Rico but California was a blue state !-- Ya'll can forget about getting some paper towels thrown at U !-- U be lucky fema even shows up after the fires !
That'll teach U what happens when U go against the Dear Leader !-- Ya'll gonna be made an example of and taught a lesson !--

I see there is no politics on MP anymore.
:rofl:

Just Keef, not much of a discussion really. Nice to see you Wh.

Keef, I am going to make that potato soup you posted tonight. Sounds so warm and good and I never do much dairy or bacon or cheese...lets see what happens.

Got that huge plant cut off the hangers... Best producer I think i ever had...
It is supposed to freeze tonight and then have sunny days, so i want to wait a few to see of the medicine girls will get a bit more amber. Lots of peeps needing medicine. I hope i have enough of that. I have them all backed up, i hope. clones a few days ago. I want to try a sativa tincture for our daughter that she could use at work, add some cbd to it. Ok, back to work.

I hope that Valentine make some seed !-- I can't turn my head to the right !-- Ya'll got me excited about some CBDS !-- I need something !-- I hurt for a few days in a row and I become more of a hole than usual !
Pain make U crazy after awhile !

She pretty Nick !--

Hey I was seeing that the golden triangle is burning !-- Pot farms and all !-- Dam !-- I guess that surplus of weed in California went up in smoke ?

Those frosty nugs are very pretty Nick and yes, i believe that is dank. Nice auto. I would take you up on your kind offer if you were closer. I don't have as many friends as i used to, really only down one, but bud is pitching in. But I appreciate your thought.

Keef, would ya forgive me if i put a couple cans of clams in the tater soup?

I bet that would work just fine Rose !--I don't do clams or oysters -- Make it your own !-- D.D. forgot to bring me the recipe book when she came in !-- I'm post some cajun recipes for U to try if your want ? -- I was over there posting recipes for bacon candy and stuff !-- Almost gave Nick a heart attack !-- I like me some food that ain't good for U sometimes !-- In moderation !-- My blood pressure runs about 130/75 it goes up depending on how much I hurt !-- I haven't been to the doctor in a couple years !-- Hearts good ! - Lungs too !-- It would be good if I would move more but when I do too much it puts me down !- Hard to get some kind of routine like that !--

D.D. had to call in sick tonight with a migraine! -- Then the blood suckers at the apartment complex charged her a $300 pet deposit because she is keeping her sisters pup because her house got destroyed by Harvey !-- Bastids !-- She need them botox shots in the temple -around the ears and stuff like they used to do it just gets worse without them !-- Needles don't bother me a bit unless they pointed at me !

Mueller's team interviewed Reice Priebus today about obstruction of justice in the firing of Comey !-- Dam he don't play !-- Flynn -- Manafort -- Mueller chewing them up and spitting them out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back